ive come across a few questions as we continue to play the expansion RTL
1. can lieutenants travel together and lay each put siege tokens o a city to destroy it faster? if so do they both roll for a surge on the power enchance die?
2. in lieutenant battles, am i able to spawn my pieces right next to the exit and run away on my first turn? also does my lieutenant spawn by itself or do i start with its minions?
3. am i limited to a certain number of lieutenants on the map at one time?
others have answered correctly but some extra notes...
1. Lts don't roll for sieges (which is why they don't both roll). Check the turn sequence on pg10. Resolving sieges is Step 2, Lt actions are during Step 3.
2. Note that if a Lt flees the encounter immediately ends in a Party Victory (pg 16), so you don't get to fight on with the minions.
3. Note that you can't purchase additional Lts with the free starting XP. (rules are unclear, both suggesting you can't and suggesting you can, FAQ clears it up that you cannot).