Recommend
20 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: They're real, and they're friends! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!

21 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Imagine what their children will look like.

-DK
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Alberg
United States
Cumberland
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
Whoopee Doopee, we have fun!
badge
You lost the game!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Shucks. I thought this was gonna be another discussion about boobs...
googoo
27 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!



Magdor VonLavaDoom?
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdor VonLavaDoom
msg tools
matthew.marquand wrote:
amwiles wrote:

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!



Magdor VonLavaDoom?


Yes, I am the love child of Magdar LavaDemon and Victor VonDoom. Wanna make something of it, punk?



27 
 Thumb up
1.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Just call me Erik
United States
Waldorf
Maryland
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VonLavaDoom wrote:
matthew.marquand wrote:
amwiles wrote:

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!



Magdor VonLavaDoom?


Yes, I am the love child of Magdar LavaDemon and Victor VonDoom. Wanna make something of it, punk?


You can't be Magdar's kid. Your grammar is too good.

I must say that VonLavaDoom is the coolest surname ever. Even better than Baron Von Vaderham.
11 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a little feeling the end of the world is nigh.
10 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdor VonLavaDoom
msg tools
unixrevolution wrote:
VonLavaDoom wrote:
matthew.marquand wrote:
amwiles wrote:

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!



Magdor VonLavaDoom?


Yes, I am the love child of Magdar LavaDemon and Victor VonDoom. Wanna make something of it, punk?


You can't be Magdar's kid. Your grammar is too good.

I must say that VonLavaDoom is the coolest surname ever. Even better than Baron Von Vaderham.


I was raised by a small clutch of lava demons, at my father's insistence, until I was strong enough to escape their hold and make my way to a group of monks in Tibet, at my father's suggestion, until I was able to gain admittance to Empire State University, where I obtained my degree in particle physics and lava dynamics. I have three goals in life: thwarting Richards, smashing pesky dwarves with giant boulders, and devising an infallible plan combining the two.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jorge Montero
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
I'll take Manhattan in a garbage bag. With Latin written on it that says "It's hard to give a shit these days"
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope Magdor VonLavaDoom doesn't meet Superdracula. Then we'd definitely be in trouble.
7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
VonLavaDoom wrote:
matthew.marquand wrote:
amwiles wrote:

I just got this notification on FaceBook:



I just brought two, wonderful, sweet people together!



Magdor VonLavaDoom?


Yes, I am the love child of Magdar LavaDemon and Victor VonDoom. Wanna make something of it, punk?




Do you think you are hot enough for this?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Von
Latvia
flag msg tools
Avatar
Bah! Curse you, Wiles!

These accussations are unfounded, and Doom's paternity tests came back negative! You'll not see a penny, Magdor!
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magdor VonLavaDoom
msg tools
D00M wrote:
Bah! Curse you, Wiles!

These accussations are unfounded, and Doom's paternity tests came back negative! You'll not see a penny, Magdor!


But. But. But you paid my tuition at ESU, your alma mater? Don't you remember? And you used to bounce me on your knee when I was just a little demon whelp! Until I burnt your pants with my little lava butt.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb

Geez, I leave this thread for five minutes, and it becomes a family fight! shake

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.