Justin Gortner
United States
Egg Harbor Township
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi y'all,

I may be relocating to the south-west Virginia area, in Montgomery county. Anyonw know of any existing boardgame / miniature / RPG clubs down there?

Thanks!

Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Culp
United States
Gillette
Wyoming
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
have just graduated from VT, the Spiel at VT club is pretty active during the school year. they meet every wednesday in Squires, and have 1 saturday gameday a month.

I had considered making a 'guild' here on the geek for them, as there is very little coordination on what they are gonna play...but I just never got around to it. anyway, a good group of people.

http://www.spielgames.org/

the Beholder's eye game store in blacksburg is a pretty active Warhammer/ other miniatures game store. not my hobby so I don't know much more. there are a couple good game stores up in roanoke area (cosmic castle and XtremeGames) that have been trying to coordinate regular game nights.

good luck, I miss having a game group.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.