Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brad Morton
United States
Republic
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have trouble with the slideshow feature when looking at game images, or just browsing them for that matter. The slideshow only shows the 1st page of images that you would see if you click browse. I'm doing something wrong, hopefully this makes sense. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hadn't thought about it in a while, but I've always experience the same thing. Anyone have a solution for this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Sounds like a bug. I've moved the thread to the Bugs forum.

-MMM

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikhail Kruzhkov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The same problem here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H-B-G
United Kingdom
Halesowen
West Midlands
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is working OK for me.

This maybe an obvious question but do you have Cooliris installed and enabled? as I find that if it is disabled the result on clicking the Slideshow link is that you just get a slideshow of 15 images and do not get the 3D wall.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dany Majard
France
arcis le ponsart
Marne
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is annoying. Same problem here too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roger Brown
United States
Sebastopol
California
flag msg tools
The original entry was 2009. It's 2014 and I'm having the same problem. I tried going to the 2nd page of images and clicking Slideshow thinking maybe each page has its own slideshow but it was still the first page of images. What the ...? I'm thinking there must be an easy way or there would be more complainers on this page.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Roguester wrote:
The original entry was 2009. It's 2014 and I'm having the same problem. I tried going to the 2nd page of images and clicking Slideshow thinking maybe each page has its own slideshow but it was still the first page of images. What the ...? I'm thinking there must be an easy way or there would be more complainers on this page.
Or almost nobody uses the feature.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.