Popular Tags: [View All]
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

This is a PBEM Game of Tales of the Arabian Nights. The PvP Variant will be used, rules to follow.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Pick a Character:

Your choices are:

*Ali Baba

*Aladdin

*Sinbad

*Ma'aruf

*Zumurrud

*Scheherazade

Choose a Victory Formula:

Decide how many Destiny and Story points you want to win. Together, they must add up to 20.

Example: 15 Destiny, 5 story. Or 8 Destiny, 12 Story. Or 0 Desting, 20 Story.

Choose 3 Skills:

* Acting and Disguise
* Appearance
* Bargaining & Evaluation
* Courtly Graces
* Enduring Hardship
* Luck
* Magic
* Piety
* Quick Thinking
* Scholarship
* Seamanship
* Seduction
* Stealth and Stealing
* Storytelling
* Weapon Use
* Wilderness Lore
* Wisdom

Read the rules at:
http://www.zmangames.com/boardgames/tales_arabian_nights.htm

PvP Rules:

USING SKILLS ON OTHER PLAYERS
How to Use Skills
Any time you end your turn in the same space as another player, you may announce that you are using one of your skills for/against him. Using a skill against another player costs you Destiny points: 4D if you are using a Talent level skill or 2D if you are using a Master level skill. Skills may only be used once per turn against one other player.
Defending Yourself
If you do not have the skill that is being used against you, and wish its effect to not happen, there is nothing you can do except suffer. If you have the same skill at Talent level, you may pay 4 Destiny points to avoid the outcome. If you have the skill at Master level, you may pay 2D points to avoid the outcome.
Exception: If you have the Luck skill or Quick Thinking skill, you may roll a die to avoid the effects. If you roll a 4 or higher you can avoid the effect. If you have both skills, add +1 to your roll. This roll cannot be modified by any other means.
The Skills and Their Effects
Given below are the various skills that can be used against other players, and the effects. If a skill is not listed, it cannot be used against another player.
Note that to give Wealth, one must have Wealth to give. You cannot go below Beggar, so if you are at Beggar you cannot give a Wealth level. Conversely, you cannot take a Wealth level from someone who is already a Beggar.
• Acting & Disguise: The player you use it against gains 1 Story Point. You may take one Treasure from him or gain 2 Story points yourself.
• Appearance: You may make characters of the opposite sex become Love Struck; you can make characters of the same sex become Envious.
• Bargaining & Evaluation: You may give the player one Wealth level and take one Treasure of your choice in their possession.
• Beguiling: You may make your victim become Enslaved or you may steal one of his statuses (but not Sultan).
• Courtly Graces: You may give the other player the status Scorned or make him lose one of Respected or Vizier.
• Enduring Hardship: The other player can give you one Wealth level or Treasure to make an extra move immediately, as if it were her turn (but without an extra encounter). After the other player moves, you may move to the same space if you wish.
• Magic: If the player gives you one Wealth level or Treasure, you may remove any one of their statuses of their choice. Alternately, you may give the other player the status Ensorcelled, Insane, or Beast Form. If the other player has the Magic skill and pays the Destiny points to avoid the effects of this, you receive that status instead.
• Piety: You may make the other go On Pilgrimage, or give him the Blessed status and gain 3 Destiny points yourself.
• Scholarship: The other may give you one Wealth level or Treasure in order to gain a skill that you possess. The skill is gained at Talent level. The other may not move during his next turn but still has his encounter normally.
• Seamanship: If you are on a coastal or sea space, the player may move one extra space on water on his next turn for every Wealth level they give to you.
• Seduction: You may use this only against characters of the opposite sex. You may make the other player become Enslaved or Love Struck, or take one Wealth level from them.
• Stealth & Stealing: You may take one Wealth level or Treasure. If the other player has the Stealth and Stealing skill and pays the appropriate Destiny points to avoid the effects of this, you become Imprisoned.
• Storytelling: The other gains one Story point, but may not move during his next turn. He still has his encounter normally.
• Weapon Use: You may make the other become Wounded. If the player has the Weapon Use skill and pays the Destiny points to avoid the effects of this, both of you roll 2 dice and the player with the lower roll becomes Wounded. If a player rolls 5 or more higher than the other player, the other player is Crippled. If there is a tied roll, reroll. These rolls cannot be modified in any way.
• Wilderness Lore: The other may give you one Wealth level or Treasure in order to either lose the status Lost or Pursued, or to draw two Encounter cards on their next turn, choosing one to encounter and discarding the other into the discard pile.

Due by Lynch-Time:

Tell me where you move. Your movement is calculated by your wealth-level.

I will post an Encounter Reaction Column Letter and a brief intro into your encounter. Choose a reaction under that letter. I may then ask you if you would like to use a skill. You must reply by Night Action Deadline if you would like to. If not, I will assume you don't want to use the skill.

I will then post the results of the encounter, etc, as well as any rewards you have received.

If you end your turn in a city, and you have a "city" card, you may take an additional city-encounter if you so wish. I will attempt to get your choices through Cassie for that one.

Note: It is possible to travel between Serendib and the Island to that city's left, the line was left off of the game board on accident.

List of all Statuses: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/45581

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ma'aruf (Dbmurph)

* Beggar
* Outside of Pan'Pan
* 1 Story
* 5 Destiny

Skills:
Enduring Hardship
Acting and Disguise
Scholarship
Luck

Quest: Seek Knowledge

Ma’aruf grew up poor, in the slums of Baghdad. His father, an ambitious business owner, slowly moved up, finally owning a fruit stand on the busiest street in Baghdad. In his youth, Ma’aruf often ran with his friends in the slums, disguising themselves as cripples, and acting the part in order to swindle money from unsuspecting citizens. His hard upbringing has schooled him in the ways of the world, and he is able to endure hardship like no other. As his father rose in the business world, he wanted Ma’aruf to make more of himself, and he always stressed that knowledge will be a much greater reward then inheriting his business after he passes away. Thus, he hired a tutor, and Ma’aruf learned a little of scholarship and learning. However, upon reaching a man, Ma’aruf’s father gives him some money and tells him to journey about the world and learn everything he can.

Quest: Travel to Timbuktu, Leon, and PanPan. You must have a successful encounter in each city. After you visit your third city, you have gained the knowledge you seek and have made your father proud.
Reward: S3, Scholarship (Master), Gain 3 more skills of your choice at Talent level.

Sinbad (Dcorrin)

* Rich
* In Ireland
* 4 Story
* 2 Destiny

Skills:
Appearance
Seamanship
Enduring Hardship
Wilderness Lore
Wisdom

Quest: A Dream of Riches -> Travel to Tana!

Quest: Slay Creature, Completed!

Sinbad always knew his life was destined to be on the sea. As a young lad, he stowed away on a ship, and was only allowed to stay because he vowed to work as a deckhand. 15 years later, he knew both how to endure the hardship of the sea and the dangers inherent therein, and was a master seaman in command of his own ship. His years of hard work paid off in another way as well, his muscular body never failed to attract any woman he desired. Sinbad learns of a terrifying giant inhabiting an island, eating all who land there. Merchants are attracted to the rich treasures on the island, however are afraid to brave its shores. The Sultan, desperate, offers a great reward to anyone who can dispatch this terrible creature.

Quest: Travel to Ireland (The island in the far upper left of the map next to England), and have a successful encounter there. Then, battle the monster by rolling 2 dice. Add 1 for each Weapon Use, Quick Thinking, and Magic. Success or failure depends on the outcome of the battle.
Lose: You escape, barely. Discard the quest and draw another.
Win: You defeat the creature. S2, W+2 max Rich or +3 max Princely, choice of weapon use or quick thinking.

Scheherazade (ElAdoranSureshot)

* Poor
* Timbuktu
* 2 Story
* 0 Destiny

Skills:
Storytelling
Quick Thinking
Bargaining and Evaluation
Luck

Tresure: Denden Oil: When you dip your hand in water to rinse oil from this bottle, you are confronted by a strange sensation: the water feels no more palpable to your fingers than cool air. Dendan oil! Oil which has the property of granting immunity from the cold and suffocation of water.
This oils allows the one whose body is anointed with it to travel underwater as on land. On any turn that you begin in or move onte a sea space, you may return this ard to the deck and move to any sea space on the board. The Dendan Oil may also be traded for an Opportunity to enter the Undersea Kingdom. (Trade it and you have the ability to enter if you can reach it on the map.) (You can sell this for a wealth level, max Respectable).

Quest: King of Thieves

Scheherezade grew up in the lap of luxury, and her beauty is known throughout the land. She was raised on her father’s fantastical stories of legendary thieves, pirates, and rogues. As a result, she is gifted with the art of storytelling, and can enthrall anyone with her tales of wondrous adventures and treasures. As she was growing up, her father taught her to think quickly on her feet, and to be prepared for anything. Her father always told her he was a famous merchant, and he taught her how to evaluate the value of different objects, and how to bargain hard to get the most for their value. She always thought she would marry a rich prince and live the rest of her life in luxury. She was slightly disappointed at this prospect, as she always yearned for something more. When she reached adulthood, her father confessed his true profession. He revealed that he was, himself, the King of Thieves! He wants Scheherezade to complete an epic theft that he never had to courage to attempt himself – claiming the two gems called the Eyes of the Lamia from their hiding places! Once both eyes have been claimed, Scheherezade shall become the new King of Thieves!

Quest: Travel to Timbuktu and Su-Chous. When you reach one, instead of your normal encounter you encounter the owner of one of the Eyes! You must choose the “rob” reaction. If you are successful (your encounter involves gaining wealth or a skill or a positive status), you have successfully stolen one of the eyes! Travel to the other city and repeat there. If you are unsuccessful, you may choose to repeat the encounter on your next turn.
Reward: Choice of D3 or S3, W+3 (Max Fabulous), Treasure

Zumurrud - (Greek2Me)

* Respectable
* Island 2 above Tripoli
* 4 Story
* 3 Destiny

Skills:
Acting and Disguise
Beguiling
Seduction
Courtly Graces

Quest: Seek Lost Relative

Zumurrud grew up yearning to be an actress, working in a traveling troupe. As a result, she is skilled in the arts of Acting and Disguise, Beguiling, and Seduction. Men everywhere yearn for her hand, and are often tricked into giving her whatever she desires. However, one day Zumurrud finds her grief-striken mother sobbing in their home. Zumurrud’s favorite cousin has become lost in the wilderness of Europa. As a dutiful daughter, Zumurrud promises to find him.
Quest: Have a successful encounter in the 2 spot above Cordoba, the 6 spot in the upper middle of the map, and the 6 under Adrianople.
Reward: D2, S2, Wilderness Lore, Blessed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Encounter 3

Ma’aruf, insanse, wandered the countryside, scaring children and screaming at anyone who would pass him by. He sneaked onto a ship sailing for Pan’pan, but wandered out onto the deck in the middle of the night. A passing Dendan rocked the ship so badly he was swept over the side. Ma’aruf watches his ship sail away into the darkness, and his sanity returns in a flash of terror. Alone, treading water, and Desperate with fear, Ma’aruf almost wishes he was insane once more. He calls out for the Merfolk, hoping they will hear. He endures the cole water until – miracle of Allah! – the merfold do arrive and convey him back to the ship.
D1/S1/Luck

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinbad at last reaches Ireland, the location of the fearsome beast protecting his treasure. Before he can reach his target, an unknown beast crosses his path. Sinbad has viewed many strange and wondrous creatures in his travels, but none as strange as this! He follows it, and observes as long as he can. Later, his account of what he has seen is so vivid that his truthfulness cannot be doubted. Sinbad discovers that many people have seen similar creatures, and he learns much from their tales.
S1/Wilderness Lore

Finally, Sinbad comes upon the lair of the Dreaded monster of Ireland. He soundly defeats the beast, and claims his reward!
S2,W+2, Quick Thinking or Weapon Use

Quest: A Dream of Riches!
Sinbad is awakened after a strange dream in which he is told to go to a faraway city where he will find great treasure. Travel to Tana.

Scherezade arrives in Timbuktu after a long journey, and quickly finds her mark. However, she senses that the man is too powerful, so she retreats to try again the next day.
D-1/S1

Zumurrud happens apon a distraught merchant who has had a special tunic stolen by an evil Vizier. Zumurrud offers to help him recover it, and she knows that only Ali Hassan, the greatest of all thieves (and the father of Scherezade!), is equal to the task. Using her feminine wiles and her seductive nature, Zumurrud beguiles Ali Hassan and convinces him to take the job as an artistic challenge. He easily recovers the tunic. In gratitude the merchant gives great gifts to Zumurrud and Ali Hassan.
D2/S1

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: This game will run a long time. There will be no Lynch, however there will be chats so that people can ask questions of me. I will be creating a story around each of your characters. Your characters may travel alone, or travel together.

The Lynch time will be when your orders (movement) are due. I will then ask for a reaction from you, as well as if you would like to use any of your skills (if applicable). This will be due by the Night Order deadline. Then, I will craft each story and post them before the next Lynch, so that you can choose a new movement, etc.

This will be a learning experience for me, and I'm not sure how much time this will eat up, so there might be delays. Also, the game will probably run for a long time. If you have to be gone, you can tell me that you will be gone and I will choose the most likely course for your character. If you will be gone for more then a day or two in a row, please request a replacement, and then you can always sub back in.

I will be running it with 4 characters, since this is my first time and I don't know how much time it will take up.

If players end their turns in the same spot, they can, if they both choose to, enter an encounter together. They will get a private chat regardless. If they enter an encounter together, they will face a more difficult encounter, but it will most probably have higher rewards. Additionally, if one person has a skill, that person can choose to use that skill for the benefit of the whole team. The rewards must be divided between the number of players who went on an encounter together by agreement. It is possible for everyone to go on every encounter together, however you will each have different quests.

The rules are posted online, please read them for a general overview of how the game works.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cassandra Project
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Player List According to Cassandra:
dbmurph22
dcorrin
ElAdoranSureshot
greek2me

4 players are signed up.

To sign up for this game go to
http://www.thecassandraproject.org/jeremy/werewolf/game/4484...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I forgot: This game will Start when Full.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys can pick characters. It's just flavor. Also, start thinking of the skills you want, but tell me in cassie so it's secret. You don't want people to know what you can hit them with in PvP

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ALthough, as soon as you use a skill in an encounter everyone will know, but eh.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
This is awesome, jage. I don't have Arabian Nights and I don't know the game, but I'm going to follow along. If it works out and you guys have fun, I would consider buying the game to play along.

I was just thinking today what other kinds of games could be played via cassie/bgg forums. For some reason, the fast 5ers made me realize that RPGs might work well. I haven't RPGed for 20 years, but I would love to try some of the new games. I'm sure others are already doing it somewhere.

Spud was my gaming partner. Now that he's gone, I just don't play f2f at all and I'm looking for online outlets (SBW, BSW, VASSAL, BGG, etc.).

Has this been done before here? Or are you trying it out?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
This is awesome, jage. I don't have Arabian Nights and I don't know the game, but I'm going to follow along. If it works out and you guys have fun, I would consider buying the game to play along.

I was just thinking today what other kinds of games could be played via cassie/bgg forums. For some reason, the fast 5ers made me realize that RPGs might work well. I haven't RPGed for 20 years, but I would love to try some of the new games. I'm sure others are already doing it somewhere.

Spud was my gaming partner. Now that he's gone, I just don't play f2f at all and I'm looking for online outlets (SBW, BSW, VASSAL, BGG, etc.).

Has this been done before here? Or are you trying it out?

I'm just trying it out. If you ever wanna play on BSW or Vassal, I'm here

Also, I'm here right now, bored, alone on a friday night (game night canceled, girlfriend gone) whistle

Also, you don't need the game to play, it's quite simple, rules are posted online.

I have to say, though, Tales isn't as much of a GAME as it is a Storytelling experience.

So, I'll be doing all the "game" work, you'll just be moving and getting stuff.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I have poked my head into BSW and Vassal, but never tried hard enough to figure them out.

I am looking forward to playing Tales via Cassie; I've wanted to buy it for a while but don't think I could get anyone to play it with me.

Though is this the kind of thing that should get moved to the PBF section of the game's forums? I suppose technically it would be more appropriate there, but to be honest I don't mind it staying here in the community I enjoy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
I have poked my head into BSW and Vassal, but never tried hard enough to figure them out.

I am looking forward to playing Tales via Cassie; I've wanted to buy it for a while but don't think I could get anyone to play it with me.

Though is this the kind of thing that should get moved to the PBF section of the game's forums? I suppose technically it would be more appropriate there, but to be honest I don't mind it staying here in the community I enjoy.

Pfft.

1: I want to play with people I know.
2: I want to use the Cassie chat system.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Also, Tales is pretty amazing, and is my girlfriend's favorite game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Fournier
United States
Belmont
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
Take this talk of RPGs to an appropriate site (like rpggeek.com devil)

Seriously, we've had a few shots at RPGing here, which have had varying levels of success. Right now, Darke Canyon in Cassy is an RPG that's in a moment of... delay. It's a tough system to implement well, though with the chats and other applications these days, it might be doable. I've often started up events just to have the loss of one player kill a campaign quickly, and inertia is a very difficult obstacle to defeat online (*BUMP* doesn't work so well in an RPG thread...)

That said, I'm willing to try a tightly organized game.

I'll definitely be following this thread as well. I just don't have the time or effort to truly focus on deadlined games at the moment.

Once football season is over though... arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, everyone. Time to pick your characters / skills!

First movement due on Monday!

Quests forthcoming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Note: Serendib IS connected to the sea space to the left of the city, even though a line isn't there. It's a mis-print.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So, you guys CAN post in the thread, just so you know. You know, talk to each other, etc...

I'm so...lonely out here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys. So...I'm definitely not a Wolf in this game. I've never played Arabian Nights before, so this will be new for me, but it seems like a really cool game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
I'm not a wolf either. I'm just an innocent woman traveling the land, not at all about to rob you blind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Traveller Werewolf - more games planned
badge
Still have werewolf games in sign-up.
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah one game that I can say that I am a wolf, aka lady's man...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
dcorrin wrote:
Ah one game that I can say that I am a wolf, aka lady's man...

Who's going to kill the Loch Ness Monster!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jage
United States
Greensboro
North Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Turn 1:

Sinbad begins his travels to slay the vile Loch Ness monster! While passing through the city of Rome, he happens apon a dishelved Ne’er-Do-Well, and stops to question him.
“I have friends, excellent friends, yessssssss” the Ne’er-Do-Well proclaims.
“Go on,” Sinbad states.
“I know of a merchant, yes, a wise man, yes. He will make you much money, if you just invest in his shop.”
Sinbad smiles at his fortune, and pays the merchant a visit. He decides to enter into dealings with the merchant, and is swindled mercilessly. However, the experience has taught him Wisdom, and he vows it will never happen again.
D1, Wealth -2 (Min: Penniless), Gain Wisdom Skill

------------------------------------------------

Scherezade begins her journey by traveling to Alexandria. While passing through the city, she happens upon a wealthy Princess.
“Your majesty, your…”
Before Scherezade can finish her sentence, the princess looms over her like a vengeful demon. “Yes?” She booms. “What do you want, worm?”
Scherezade’s nerves fail her, and she flees her presence.
D-1/S1

Zumurrud is wandering through the ancient city of Rome when she sees a liter carrying a rich vizier through the city streets. She “accidentally” fell into the street, and when the man’s servants lifted her up the Vizier looked at her full, pouty lips and instantly fell in love. He invited her back to his palace, and she graciously accepted. He allows you to explore his palace, a home rife with mysteries. The most interesting fact about the palace is the 100 Closets within, which hide wondrous treasures. Upon reaching the 100th door, Zumurrud finds it locked. She pleads with the Vizier to allow her to enter, but he steadfastly refuses, saying it is far too dangerous. However, Zumurrud turns on the charms, and begins to seduce the Vizier. Even the most resistant can be swayed when the right offer is made. Using all of her wiles and chames, Zumurrud convinces the Vizier to allow her to pass the hundredth portal. To her wonder and amazement, beyond that last door is not another room, but a passageway to a far and distant place. Zumurrud arrives at the Jeweled Fortress.

The Jeweled Fortress is a place out of legend, built by a great king to be a paradise on earth. To punish the presumption of the builders, the day after its completion the Almighty poisoned and made barren the land for hundreds of miles around. Before Zumurrud, amidst the cold, lonely wasteland, stands the fabulous fortress, its glory barely dimmed by the years of dust and rain. Zumurrud decides to enter the fortress, confidant that Allah will protect her. She strides to the gate. Through a force bars her way, she shouts, “Open in the name of Allah!” The barrier is removed. You walk in, and lo! The streets are bustling with people! Zumurrud requests an audience with the Sultan. However, she is unable to obtain an audience, and is ignored as a raving madwoman. The people of the fortress throw Zumurrud out, and when she looks back, she sees no sighn of habitation. However, Zumurrud has learned much about manners in the ordeal.
D2/S2/Courtly Graces

Ma’aruf waltzes through Shiraz, confidant of his superiority. He passes by a Handsome Prince, and Ma’aruf decides to use his wiles to make the Prince look the fool.
“Sir, I have the most beautiful women, and for you, half off today!”
The prince is intrigued, and follows you into a back alley. There, he selects a woman to bed. Laughing, you tear the wig off the male street urchin, and the Prince reddens in embarrassment. As you prepare to extort a small amount of money in exchange for your silence, the Prince weeps openly and bemoans the cruelty of humanity. He hands over the requested sum.
D1/ W+1 (Max Respectable)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
She-Hulk
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That Vizier was sooooo dreamy. It's sad that I couldn't find any jewels at the Jeweled Palace, but perhaps that was just a metaphor anyway.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Corrin
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
Traveller Werewolf - more games planned
badge
Still have werewolf games in sign-up.
mbmbmbmbmb
I figured that it would be difficult to rob a penniless person, so went for the contact of the ne'er do well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.