Jay Volk
United States
Richfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
http://www.mortificationofspin.org/
mbmbmbmbmb
John J, Tammy, John F, Natalie, Anne and I got together for an evening of games and the table turned to Mille Bournes. Only Anne and I had played, so I quickly taught everyone the rules.

Game one was a relatively safe ride with John F and Anne sprinting ahead to 700, paced by Anne's two 200 plays (she had more that she could not play). John J and Natalie finished second in that one in a photo finish. Team Anne = 700, Team Natalie = 675, Team Tammy = 450.

Game two ground to a standstill, with several speed limits, a game long wreck on Team Tammy and several stoplights for all. Team Natalie found enough daylight to speed to the finish with 700 miles. No other team advanced past 350.

Game three brought the last chance at redemption for Team Tammy. Team Anne had all the safeties but Driving Ace, and there were only so many wrecks I could play on them. Even a balanced attack could not advance the competition past racer Anne - and Team Anne was narrowly victorious, 700 to 650 to 575.

The game was enjoyed by all - as it has been by most with whom I have shared it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.