Subject: Space Wolves Paint Schemes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I've not seen much of the new Space Wolves codex but are there any other paint schemes one could use for them as I don't much like their normal colors (sorry for my blasphemy, SW fans) but would love the army in general, otherwise??

Thanks for any tips from long-time W40k experts (or new-comers with an opinion or knowledge as well).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Johnson
United States
Bothell
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Duck!
mbmbmbmbmb
Nothing is stopping you from painting them anyway you would like. A lot of people will use the rules to define their own custom chapter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well I was already aware of that possibility, I was just wondering if there were any other "official" paint schemes for them. But thanks for the remark, either way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Duncan
New Zealand
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"officially" space wolves can be pretty much any variation on grey with red and yellow. the GW models are all from one company of space wolves and each of the 12 companies can have their own colour scheme/insignia.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony La Morte
United States
Chippewa Lake
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My Son just posted a picture a few days ago of his paint scheme for the Wolves.
They look great to me!!!
Tony

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.