Subject: VASSAL issue... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Hanna
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
I've got an issue with playing the Grant's 1864 Offensive Advanced Game on a Mac. After I found the file online, I downloaded it, fiddled around with it a bit, and got it to run. Looking at the GTC maps together with the On to Richmond and Stonewall in the Valley maps was, and still is, quite a thrilling sight. Here's the problem: The Confederate player is supposed to start with three depot markers, which are placed in RR stations according to the player's choice. The VASSAL mod has them in a clump in Richmond, and the idea is that you drag and drop the depots where you want to put them. But I can't seem to move them. Left click, right click, no matter what, they don't seem to move, or even become selected. I know that I can just place new depots and ignore these, but this seems an inelegant solution to a nasty little problem with an otherwise elegant mod. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Anyone? Please...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Doane
United States
Walpole
MA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rob,
Shift-click on them to select them, then you will be able to move them around.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.