Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Park
United States
Eugene
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far so good. I'm now level 10 and enjoying the game. They have learned from past game mistakes. We'll see if the end game holds my attention in 3 months.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just another MMO from what I've read and seen - nothing that won't get boring pretty quickly. We can only hope that this mostly tiresome genre is put to pasture someday soon. Bleah. yuk
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anye Freer
United States
Frisco
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It feels to me like a bunch of people got together to say what they like and don't like about WoW, EQ2, and other similar games and tried to create similar but less annoying. It isn't groundbreakingly different than any of those but it has features I like from all and leaves out some annoying things from each. It has some new stuff, the flying and semi-pvp characteristics (rifts opening between the faction regions vs. go where you want) particularly, but isn't a paradigm shifter.

There isn't much content yet, only two starting areas so not much replayability if you're one of those folks that likes to have one character of each class. But I'm enjoying it for what it is. If you like games like WoW, EQ2 and have played those out this might be a good choice. If you don't like those, you won't likely like this one either.

Character creation rocks though. You can make very pretty avatars.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
João 'Finding a new way to make you WTF today' Marum
Portugal
Loulé
Algarve
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember a guy I knew on university who played a Dark Elf girl on LineageII. When I asked why, he told me it was to see "her booty shake each time she runs."

Ever since I now look at any MMO with the kind of disgust MisterCranky reserves to those who use fancy, rich words and misspell them without even knowing what they mean. That's how much I disdain MMOs of any kind.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.