Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So who's seen and/or played with the actual components for Dungeon Twister 2? I'm especially keen to hear if the quality is excellent - thick card tiles, good cardstock, quality figures, etc - because this is retailing for a mind-boggling amount in the UK next week.

Thanks,

Matt...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Wiels
Belgium
Chatelet
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello Matt,

I have bought my copy 2 weeks ago, and everything was fine, except for some miniatures that were bent the wrong way (mainly the backstabber, and the wizard wand were "wrong").

I have fixed this using a very simple procedure:

- boil some water and put it in a recipient.
- put in another recipient cold water and some ice.
- put the bent miniature (or part of) in hot water for about 30 seconds, so the plastic is hot and can be straigthened
- Once you miniature has the right shape, put it in cold water and let it in there for about five minutes. The plastic will hardened and the miniature will keep its shape nicely.

All in all, I'm not disappointed at all by the quality of this second edition. It's a real pleasure to play with it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Tonks
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
How about the quality of the room tiles & cards, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice Wiels
Belgium
Chatelet
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Room tiles are 100% compatible with the first edition: same size, same design, same color... The chips too are of the same size and width. It is the same producer (Ludofact, Germany), so there is no problem in that area.

The cards are... cards. They are of good quality, and easy to protect with standard magic size deck protectors.

The box is designed to hold the miniatures and all the game material in specific spaces. It really is impressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sherinford wrote:
Room tiles are 100% compatible with the first edition: same size, same design, same color... The chips too are of the same size and width. It is the same producer (Ludofact, Germany), so there is no problem in that area.

The cards are... cards. They are of good quality, and easy to protect with standard magic size deck protectors.

The box is designed to hold the miniatures and all the game material in specific spaces. It really is impressive.

The one issue I have is that my original DT tiles have a glossy finish compared to the new tiles so when they are all face down, you can tell which set the room tiles are from. It is a minor problem but annoying nonetheless.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.