BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Trades

Subject: Diceland: Ogre offered for trade - Looking for good portable game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Pettiross
United States
flag msg tools
mb
I have a Diceland: Ogre set in nearly new condition. The dice have been assembled, but I only had the pleasure of playing once. Like the game, but just don't have the time and energy to find others with sets, nor the space to keep more of my own sets around.

Looking to trade for something small: card game, dice game, Cheapass game, etc. I only ask that it's in decent condition, too.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Barlow
Canada
Stratford
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
badge
No one takes the time to read anymore.
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Are you into trading outside the US?

2. Can the game pack flat again?

I can offer two sets of Dungeoneer I'm not playing with.
Dungeoneer: Haunted Woods of Malthorin and Dungeoneer: Dragons of the Forsaken Desert. Both are playable alone, or you can mix the cards together.

The only thing about them is that I don't have the original character cards. So, what I'd do for you is have the character sheet someone posted onto BGG printed out nice and cut out the characters you'd need for the games.

Oh, and I haven't the original rules. Which is a good thing, since the original rules were quite unfathomable. I'll print you out the lastest version of the rules.

If that doesn't grab you:

Girl Genius: The Works or Unexploded Cow maybe? Look over my collection and such.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Pettiross
United States
flag msg tools
mb
Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I found a local solution. Maybe next time!

Cheers,
jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.