Popular Tags: [View All]
Ray
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

If you like Struggle of Empires, then you might also like another game by Eagle Games called Conquest of the Empire II. I have played both and I now own both of these great games. CotE2 and SoE both share some of the same game mechanics, but both games are still different. In a way, CotE2 is, in my opinion, probably a little easier to learn and play than SoE making it an ideal learning game for those wishing to train future SoE players.

In short, both games are excellent in their own way, and I recommend looking into getting both games. Especially if you already have one or the other game. If you have and like playing CotE2 and have not played SoE, then by all means, find a copy SoE because its an excellent game. If you have and like playing SoE and have not played CotE2, than I highly recommend looking into getting a copy as this great game as its also very fun.

Now, before anyone asks me, "Which game do you think is better?" I will just simply say that both games are great. CotE2 is a fun game that plays well and would be a great game for new comers, and for those in training to play SoE. SoE is a fun game that plays well, but I think SoE is a bit more involved than CotE2.

Anyway, I just wanted to share and give my quick opinion about CotE2 with other SoE players as this game is worth looking into.
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/17710
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.