Popular Tags: [View All]
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I just saw packs of these (and other Upper Deck) cards at my local Dollar Tree.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I too spotted these at my local Dollar Tree- but just the starters. I bought two and was surprised to find that BOTH of my starters were exactly the same. What gives? Is anyone else having this issue?

There were also no boosters in sight. I'm stuck with a game I can't collect. Help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salokin Bayrat
United States
Unspecified
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What characters are on the cards? I'd buy one pack to get anything Capt America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Brzozowski
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd have to double check for the regular non-hero cards. Is that what you meant? My hero cards were all foil too. I have Iron Man, Hulk, and Wolverine.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
john withers
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Dollar Tree
I found these cards at a Dollar Tree while on vacation. After picking up about a dozen booster packs, I have a nice stack of Iron Man, Hulk, and Wolverine. The action and ally figures are the exact same as the starter deck--the one that had Hulk on the front. I know, because I ordered one off Amazon to get the Game Mat and rules. Now I have enough cards to create four decks as long as everyone wants to play Hulk, Iron Man, and Wolverine.

Does anyone know if the other starter box had other hero foil characters? If so, I'll pick up one. I just don't want to pick up more of the three characters I already have.

One thing I liked about Overpower was that the starter boxes listed the heros and villians contained within.

My local Dollar Trees don't have these. Since this thread was started back in 2011, I imagine I found old stock too late.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.