JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am like a proud papa (I guess I am a proud father in real life as well) today, when while voting for all my favorites in the Golden Geek Awards, I stumbled upon the fact that Pocket Dungeon was in the Print and Play category!

I can't tell you guys how proud it makes me! It is a honor to even be nominated! It is standing proud along such awesome PnP games as Zombie in my Pocket, Cheese Chasers, and Free Trader. Along with many other awesome PnPs

If you haven't already checked it (and some of the others) out, now is a great time to! And if you have, feel free to vote for it, along with your other favorite PnP games here:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geekawards/rank

Wow...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Piskel
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome man, Congrats on the nomination!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! It made me super proud! I was up against some of the best PnP games here on the geek! Hopefully the game I am currently working on will make a showing next year!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gregg
United States
Franklinville
NC
flag msg tools
designer
NightfallGame.com/FAQ
badge
boardgamegeek.com/thread/1234645
mbmbmbmbmb
jgilmour wrote:
Hopefully the game I am currently working on will make a showing next year!

Game your currently working on? As in Pocket Dungeon or have you started something new?!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JonnyRotten
United States
Montpelier
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both. I am working on 3-4 things right now.
- Revising Pocket Dungeon for a 2nd edition, Tons of fixes and a bit more depth.
- The second Content expansion, and some fixes on the first one.
- Pocket Space Trader. A Space faring, pirate fighting, good trading game of pocket sized proportions.
- Several other early concepts for bigger, non-pocket, games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.