Subject: Reformed Brigades And Generals rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Spacegras
Canada
St. John's
NL
flag msg tools
Bring on the hordes, we have the sword that smote the Goblin of Gygaxnor.
badge
HooDoo Operator
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all,
Here again with another Question. I played a couple of solo turns and after doing s I realized that I was playing the rule about dispersed brigades incorrectly and also I had mis read the rule about recruitment of Generals. I was playing it as, the recruitment of a general used one of the recruitments instead of being a free placement of a general during the recruitment phase.
So my question is, Is The Placement of dispersed units before the recruitment pahse itself, or is it part of it. If it is "part" of the recruitment phase, then you would eb able to place generals with the placed units. If not "part" of the phase, but before it then generals would not be able to be placed.
I think that the dispersed units being placed are done before the phase actually starts, so generals cannot be placed until the recruitment of new units is performed, then as many generals as you want can be placed with then units on the board.

Why does it matter? probably doesn't, but I just wondered about the order the placements are performed and what can be done when.

thanks,
Chris

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Buergel
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmb
7.1.7 states that the re-formed Brigades are placed "as if they were Recruits", so they are placed at the same time as your normal recruits, and can be commanded by newly placed Generals using the same procedure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.