Subject: Rules in English available for download rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Somebody who thinks that feathers on dinosaurs would suddenly make them not-scary has never been chased by a goose.
mbmb
As of September 30, the rules for DT2 are available for download.
Three files of information!
http://www.dungeontwister.com/us/telechargements/index.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Allardyce
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Good to know - thanks.

I'm surprised at the Backstabber. Given her name, I thought she would receive VP for killing a teammate (maybe 1 per game). The bonus for Group Combat is a fine ability, just doesn't seem to fit the name.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Aimone
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hemlockaaa wrote:

I'm surprised at the Backstabber. Given her name, I thought she would receive VP for killing a teammate (maybe 1 per game).

I think you just provided a VERY interesting house rule alternative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon W
United States
Aurora
CO
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Snake Slissken!? I thought he was dead.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Allardyce
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thinking about the Backstabber some more.

As a House Rule, I'd give the Backstabber the ability to eliminate an adjacent wounded friendly character for 1 AP. However, no VP would be awarded to either team as a result of this action.

The Backstabber does this primarily to prevent the opposing team from gaining a VP (by attacking the wounded character). I need to decide whether she can do this just once or multiple times during the game.

No VP is awarded to the Backstabber for this action because really, it would be too easy to get VPs this way and I wouldn't want to encourage players to go around slaughtering their own team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe F.
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sounds great for those 4 player games!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
Somebody who thinks that feathers on dinosaurs would suddenly make them not-scary has never been chased by a goose.
mbmb
Anybody read the solo rules and have thoughts? It's really an interesting system. I hope it doesn't bog down too much verifying priorities and objectives for the NPC. Perhaps several plays will make the process smooth.

Does the Large Shield's protection good against the Fireball Wand?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Aimone
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Or what about using it as a one off ability and allowing for the victory point? Once per game, the Backstabber can kill an adjacent friendly character and receive a victory point. To further help soften the strength, it could require the use of a non zero combat card. It isn't overly powerful since you'd have one less character to escape.

Hemlockaaa wrote:
Thinking about the Backstabber some more.

As a House Rule, I'd give the Backstabber the ability to eliminate an adjacent wounded friendly character for 1 AP. However, no VP would be awarded to either team as a result of this action.

The Backstabber does this primarily to prevent the opposing team from gaining a VP (by attacking the wounded character). I need to decide whether she can do this just once or multiple times during the game.

No VP is awarded to the Backstabber for this action because really, it would be too easy to get VPs this way and I wouldn't want to encourage players to go around slaughtering their own team.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonan Jello
United States
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmb
Or simply change her name.

Dolly Dagger!

Phil Goude stressed there's less of a running/escaping game here and more combat-oriented.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.