5 Posts

Battlestar Galactica: The Board Game – Pegasus Expansion» Forums » General

Subject: Tuck Boxes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Murphy
Canada
flag msg tools
I've been using some nice tuck boxes I found on this site to organise the cards from my Battlestar game. While the game is generally high quality, it contains dozens of cards and the box itself has no means whatsoever of organising them; just one big "pit" in which to dump everything.

I've just purchased the Pegasus expansion and, as a result, all the decks of cards are now thicker than before and will no longer fit in the old boxes. I came here to see if someone had made new, larger boxes to accommodate the expansion; but the files section doesn't seem to contain any.

So might anyone know of any tuck box templates for the Pegasus expansion that are available elsewhere?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keenan kahnemouii
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an even bigger problem. I have sleeved ever card and they take up even more room now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Irene
msg tools
Using the BSG Original box insert in the Pegasus box, I was able to fit everything.

Both sets of cards fit into two plastic card cases (most "big" cards fit in one case, then the remaining "big" cards plus all of the "small" cards fit in the other case.

The game boards, rulebooks and character sheets fit in the bottom under the insert and I tucked the tokens in one of the sides of the insert.

The two plastic cases fit in the middle of the insert.

The key is to use the core game's box insert into the Pegasus game box. The insert is just a couple centimeters shorter than the expansion insert giving the game boards and rulebooks enough room so that everything fits well with the box lid fitting perfectly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andre
Germany
41472 Neuss
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you sleeve the small cards too? I used those ultra pro sleeves for the crisis deck. For teh skill card, it would fit if a card is put in by rotating it by 90 degrees. Then some cutting would be required. Sounds like a lot (too much) work :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
keenan kahnemouii
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
FFG has made sleeves in all the sizies of the cards, they sale them in packs of 50 sleeves so get ready to spend tons of cash. And by the way I only sleeved to loyalty cards, LOL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.