Popular Tags: [View All]
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you activate a building can you use it multiple times in the action rounds of the turn it was activated or only once when it is activated?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Only once, when you activate it. The later use it again you first need to pay for the workers salary and use it again in the same building.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Speare
United States
Bedford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
tee hee, that tickles!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Only once. (If it were multiple times, then the text on page 7 of the rules stating "A building cannot be activated if it already has a Population Marker in its Activation Circle" would not be necessary.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Bertucelli
United States
Fresno
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Rather than "activating", I find it easier to think that by putting a marker on it, I'm marking a building as used.

Until I remove that marker later on, it's unavailable to be used again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim bo
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
as a side note bare in mind some buildings allow 2 actions for the cost of 1 activation (docks, trade office and cartographer) and a payment action will allow you to pay a worker and hence free up that worker and building again mid turn rather than having to wait for the next upkeep phase.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.