Arcane Legions» Forums » General

Subject: Australian/Online availability rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
more spam
msg tools
mb
Hi all,

I live in Australia and was wondering if anyone else from Australia was able to get their hands on this game over here?

If not does anyone know of a good place to order online from the US(that will ship overseas)?

I have never ordered gaming stuff from the US and I am after a few names of companies that you guys recommend ordering from in the US (I am sure there are a few "the compnay" companies that everyone orders from online ie: good pricing, good/quick service).

Thanks allot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C L
msg tools
Head over to CCG Armory at http://www.ccgarmory.com/companyinfo.html, they ship Internationally and they offer a 20% discount on all orders. The 20% might help with the shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more spam
msg tools
mb
Thanks a million CL

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C L
msg tools
I've been on the demo team here in the US and WE shipped out a demo kits that let people show off the game. Its core rule set is soooo easy to teach that the game sells it self, 10 minutes to explain the rules or 1 game and people have the core rules down and can play a game by them selves.

If you can get a demo from WE ,take it to you game store and show it off, play a few games and the store will order this. I helped a Con this weekend and had three of the guys I demoed AL to bought the full line of product from the venders.

contact Shana at Shana Doerr" she is the person I talked to, she may be able to help.

Hope this helps

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
more spam
msg tools
mb
Thanks again guys.

Adam ill shoot you an email :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Olaf D
Australia
flag msg tools
Melbourne?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Warran Palmer
Australia
Toowoomba
Queensland
flag msg tools
www.pinnaclegames.com.au

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.