AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My local library, in Nesconset, Long Island,has set up a time for boardgaming in their meeting room 2-3x per month. It just started this past Friday, Oct 2nd. Unfortunately, I didn't learn about it until that very morning and the time is not convenient for most people (Fridays 2pm-5pm). I, however, work an odd schedule and happen to be off on Fridays. Also, if there's enough interest, I may be able to convince them to switch it to Saturdays since absolutely no-one showed up this past Friday. While they only know about things like Monopoly, Chess and Scrabble, participants are encouraged to bring their own games.

This is a free, no registration required location that has about 6 tables available separated from the main area of the library. Anyone can participate - there's no need to live in the area or be a member. Just post here if you'd be interested.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
I could be very interested. I won't be back on weekends until Novemeber, but Saturday or Sunday afternoons could work for me.

---Russ

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
AxonDomini
United States
Smithtown
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would be pushing for Saturdays, since right now I work Sundays. I see you're a wargamer, primarily. I've been itching for someone to play some Conflict of Heroes with, though I don't know if that's too light for you looking over your collection...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.