Popular Tags: [View All]
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I just sent paypal link to subscribers of the Indie Boards and Cards newsletter.

If you are a subscriber and didn't get the newsletter then please send an email to contact@indieboardsandcards.com

If you would liek to get the newsletter then simply send an email to subscribe@indieboardsandcards.com

Thanks for the interest in the game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Duke
United States
Wynne
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are the rules available for reading somewhere?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
kduke wrote:
Are the rules available for reading somewhere?

I haven't posted the rules, I think the reviews on the site and especially Ender's pictorial review do a much better job of describing how the game plays than the rules do.

The rules themselves are 2 pages normal font, very straight forward, and now available in 8 languages.

If you want a copy please send me your email address via geekmail and I will send.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Copies are still available

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Ripley
United States
Birmingham
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Less 1!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pedro tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yesterday I bought one copy...Will you send me a mail when you have sent it???
And, as I told you by private; please, could you send me the spanish translation??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will order when i get back my ny credit card, if there are any copies left.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pedrotronic wrote:
Yesterday I bought one copy...Will you send me a mail when you have sent it???
And, as I told you by private; please, could you send me the spanish translation??

Thanks for the order - I have did receive it, your gameis packed up, addressed and in the mail today. The Spanish rules will be emailed you you today or tomorrow, still need to format them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Only 4 copies left

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pat Johnston
United States
North Liberty
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad I got mine...now to talk my wife into trying it out!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1 left
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kaiwen Zhang
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
Welcome to Zombo.com!
badge
Art of life
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
1 left

did I get it? I sent a payment just now
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
johncraven wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
1 left

did I get it? I sent a payment just now :P

You did, it will go out tomorrow - Post office closed today for holiday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
T Worthington wrote:
johncraven wrote:
T Worthington wrote:
1 left

did I get it? I sent a payment just now

You did, it will go out tomorrow - Post office closed today for holiday.

Congrats on selling out the 2nd batch.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pedro tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Travis...today arrive the package to Spain
I have opened the box and I like very much what I have seen inside ...just a question, if I put the cards in plastic sleeves, everything continue fit inside the box or not???
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pedrotronic wrote:
Travis...today arrive the package to Spain :D :D :D :D :D
I have opened the box and I like very much what I have seen inside :p...just a question, if I put the cards in plastic sleeves, everything continue fit inside the box or not???

It can be done with smaller sleeves - what we call "penny sleeves" here in the US. Here is a picture of how to do it

You will want to put the tableaus in the top of the box (which you would do even if the cards weren't sleeved).

The tops of the consulates will need to rest on the cards, and the rules will likely need to be folded in half again so that they can go into the box without resting on the consulates.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
pedro tronic
Spain
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, I'll do it laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR
Canada
Victoria
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Memento ferrugo
badge
Memento ferrugo
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone in Canada received your copy yet? I got confirmation from Indie that the game shipped exactly 2 weeks ago and have yet to see the game here. Just wanted to see if everyone in Canada is seeing the same or if I should be worried the shipment has been derailed.

Edit: It ended up arriving, it just took a while to make it here for some reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.