Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Christine Biancheria
United States
Pittsburgh
PA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Last night, I managed to get Slow Jenn over the line and into second place, only to realize that the bonus for her is specific to her coming in third. Couldn't help but wonder why she didn't get the bonus for coming in at any position. It's hard enough to get her over the line, much less make it so that she's exactly third.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron K
United States
jamesville
New York
flag msg tools
'80' maxlength='250'> </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="15%" align="right"><b>Avatar OverText</b></td> <td width="85%"> <input type="text" name="overtext[avatar]" value="Train Game anyone?
badge
Train Game anyone?
mbmbmbmbmb
Christine Biancheria wrote:
Last night, I managed to get Slow Jenn over the line and into second place, only to realize that the bonus for her is specific to her coming in third. Couldn't help but wonder why she didn't get the bonus for coming in at any position. It's hard enough to get her over the line, much less make it so that she's exactly third.

Then she'd have to be called Not Quite Slow Jen shake

A number of the conditions are somewhat arbitrary and given the lightness of the game, I think we're asking too much to expect these conditions to not appear abstract. Same goes for the horse that receives a bonus only if it is tied with two others (no more and no less). These are magic conditions to add random flavor to the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Maybe she runs like a moose laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.