Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
This was an ACTS game between me as Allies and Andrei Shlepov (http://boardgamegeek.com/user/Andrei%20Shlepov) as the Turks. As far as I know this was Andrei's first game of Pursuit of Glory.

Format of this report shamelessly stolen from Philip Thomas (http://boardgamegeek.com/user/Philip%20Thomas). Event plays are marked in bold.

Enver's Glory

Fall 1914
I also steal my opening from Philip, deploying off Abadan and moving the Indian cavalry division inland to Amara, flagging Qurna in the process to block SR to/from Basra. An attack on Koprukoy with help from the Armenian Druzhiny ends in a bloody draw. Andrei brings Reserves to the Front and counter-attacks at Sarikamis. In Mesopotamia the Turks pull back from Basra to Kut. A Secret Treaty allows the Russians to capture Teheran, Qum and Hamadan. Jihad is declared, followed by Sphere of Influence with the units going to Tabriz. The Senussi attacks and eliminates the RNAC in Mersa Matruh. I play for RPs. Andrei redeploys two divisions to Gaza and Mespotamia, respectively. The Indians move from Bahrain to siege Fao, and Russian manoeuvres in the Caucasus leaves a Turkish cavalry division permanently eliminated. Andrei plays for RPs, and I play Russo-British Assault for WS. Acts of direct belligerence seems on the wane, and Andrei ends the turn by making a Persian Push.

Winter 1915

MOs are RU (AP) and RU (Enver) + TU (CP). Jihad @ 3, VPs @ 9.

The Royal Navy arrives in the Med to Blockade the Turks into submission. In response, Andrei moves troops up to the Suez canal and attacks Oltu despite the weather, resulting in the XI Corps being eliminated by a Russian infantry division. Fittingly, it fulfills the Enver offensive. I bring in ANZAC Reinforcements to bolster the line at Suez. A German Military Mission oversees trench construction in Smyrna, Rodosto, Adana and Maidos. Kitchener is followed by Goeben bombarding Batum and destroying the fort. An Egyptian Coup deposes the Khedive. Andrei plays RPs. Churchill Prevails, destroying ... absolutely nothing! At this point Andrei remarks that the game was rightfully called "Enver's Glory", not Churchill's ... and follows that up with Fresh Recruits for reviving XI Corps in Erzincan. On my last impulse I fulfill my MO by attacking and flipping Stanke Bey, and the Bikanir make it across to the East side of the Suez. This in turn forces Andrei to fall back to Gaza / Beersheba before having played Liberate Suez (in fact, he used it for OPS at this point).

We both go to Limited War.

Spring 1915

MOs are Meso/Persia (AP) and RU (CP). Jihad @ 2, VPs @ 8, Max TU RPs @ 23.

I bring on Russian Reinforcements, which are promptly reduced again by the removal of the IV Caucasian Corps to Gorlice-Tarnow. Murray Takes Command but sends the Imperial Camels to Fao. Djemal Crushes Secret Societies and moves troops up to the Russian front. The Asquith/Lloyd George Coalition is formed in Britain. Andrei organizes a Corps in Bayburt and moves troops into Azerbaijan. I sally forth from Tabriz and Julfa to meet the threat and pose a counter-threat to Van. On the Russians' right flank, the II Turkistani Corps is formed and forces are moved up from Tiflis. Andrei redeploys troops from Constantinople and Damascus to the Caucasian front. I fulfill my MO by a modest attack on Suj Bulak, but the Turks slither back to Ruwandiz before I can do any damage. An attack on a larger scale at Oltu is more succesful, leaving Andrei's units reduced. This doesn't deter him from counterattacking, which in turn clears Sarikamis of three divisions' worth of Russians. On my last impulse I move troops inland from Fao to Basra, Shaiba and Sanniyat. The last card play of the turn sees Bulgaria join the war. None of us played RPs, but I got 2 from Lloyd George, which I use to rebuild two Russian cavalry divisions.

Summer 1915

MOs are RU (AP) and BR/IN/ANZ (CP). Jihad @ 3, VPs @ 7, Max TU RPs @ 23.

I kick off the turn by failing to entrench at Belgrade. Other three OPS are spent on moving troops up from the Russian rear, poised for a summer offensive. Andrei moves more Turks up to the Russian front, but leaves Trabzon defended by only an infantry division and the reduced Stanke Bey. I succeed in my Serbian entrenchment on the second try, and fulfill my MO by attacking and besieging Trabzon with two cavalry divisions. This prompts a strategic redeployment on the part of the Turks, striving to plug the sudden gap on their left flank. My next impulse is a 1 OPS, destroying the fort of Trabzon. Turkish Reinforcements sees the XIV Corps organized in Erzincan, followed by Russian Reinforcements; the Marines goes to Odessa and the V Caucasian Corps to the new supply source in Trabzon. Andrei moves his Turks to cover the Bosphorus Forts and the other potential landing sites in Northern Anatolia. I play Allied Solidarity, placing all units at Lemnos to prevent Andrei from playing Treachery at Ft. Rupel. Andrei plays for RPs. Spurred by Russian successes, Romania joins the war with an attack on Plevna, reducing the AH/BU division. On the final impulse Andrei attacks Shaiba for a bloodless draw and moves Austrians from Galicia to the three Austrian VP spaces.

Fall 1915

MOs are No BR (AP) and BR/IN/ANZ (CP). Jihad @ 3, VPs @ 8, Max TU RPs @ 20.

I start by playing for RPs. Andrei attacks Craiova and Shaiba, taking the former with the Austrians. I play Gallipoli Invasion. Andrei counters with German Subs In The Med. The Romanians and Russians adjust their front line dispositions. Falkenhayn moves to Kronstadt with Schmettow and two other Corps, while the Turkish II Corps moves to defend Burgas from the threat of a Russian Marines invasion. I entrench in Turtukai and Constanta (succeeding only in the latter) and attack Van, flipping the III Elite Corps but failing to take the space. Pan-Turkism is played, with the OPS going into attacks on Turtukai and Ercis. The Bulgarians fail against the Romanians Armored Cars, but the Turks win a bloody battle against two cavalry divisions. I move Russian troops to the front and attack both Isfahan and Qurna, taking the former. Andrei plays RPs. My last move is a 1 OPS spent on redeploying Russians from Maragha to Khoy, since I want to hold on to Enver Goes East and start with it in Winter. The Turkish III Corps finish off the remaining Russian cavalry in Ercis.

Winter 1916

MOs are RU (AP) and TU (CP). Jihad @ 4, VPs @ 5, Max TU RPs @ 18.

Lawrence sends valuable intel concerning Ottoman military dispositions, and the Russians move cavalry from Tiflis to plug the Ercis gap as well as deploying the 6th Army to Ploesti. Turkish Reinforcements bolster the Ottomans in Mesopotamia and Syria. Enver Goes East, resulting in the permanent elimination of the III Corps and the reduction of two others, at the cost of a single Russian corps reduced. Troops are railed to the front to plug the gaps left by Enver's costly mistake. Indian Reinforcements arrive, most notably the Tigris Corps which is sent to Basra. Parvus To Berlin puts the Revolution marker on Turn 10, with 3 RU VPs. The excursion of the Grand Duke To Tiflis sees Baratov appearing in Enzeli, with the Persian Fuzz taking control of Urmia. The Persian Cordon units all appear in Central Persia, poised to quash the Qashqai. German Intrigues In Persia sees the Persian irregulars taking control of Qum. We both play for RPs. On my last impulse Baratov moves into Persia, while Yudenich attacks Bayburt and fails. Andrei reinforces Bayburt and Qurna.

Andrei goes to Total War. I am stuck at Limited War because the only WS cards I drew were Invasions on a Winter turn ...

The Balkans at the beginning of Spring 1916

Spring 1916

MOs are BR/IN/ANZ (AP) and BR/IN/ANZ (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 5, Max TU RPs @ 16.

I open with Arab Revolt but fail to take Mecca. Andrei redeploys units to Persia and Medina. I play Salonika Invasion, sending all units from the card - plus some colonials from Baluchistan and India - to Lemnos. The Turks move to Suj Bulak and attack Shaiba again. On my third impulse I back Baratov out of Persia to reinforce Maragha; attack and take Mecca; and land the Italian infantry division off the coast of Athens. Andrei sends a Mission to Afghanistan. The XII British Corps enters Athens accompanied by the Greek CND and Indian cavalry, prompting Greece to join the Central Powers. The Bulgarians attack Nis but the Serbs hold out; the Turks clean out the Persian fuzz from Urmia. The Cossacks attack the Tangistani, gaining a Russian VP; Maude lands in Piraeus to help secure the heights of Lamia, allowing for a better defense of Athens. Andrei plays RPs. The Armenian Uprising appears in ungarrisoned Alexandretta. The Turks attack Oltu, driving back two Russian corps and disgracing Yudenich.

Summer 1916

MOs are BR/IN/ANZ (AP) and TU (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 2, Max TU RPs @ 13.

I ship Indian troops from the East to Alexandretta (I had hoped for a reinforcement card, but was dealt none). Andrei rails troops to Hama and Aleppo. I organize the 2nd Indian Corps in Alexandretta and land troops off Cape Helles and in Besika Bay, spending the last two beachheads in my reserve. Turkish troops move into Gallipoli to block my immediate exit, but with a Corps and two elite infantry divisions, the Turkish line seems week compared to the three Corps and three other divisions landed by the Allies. The Indians entrench in Alexandretta and the troops in Gallipoli destroy the opposing fortifications and move ashore. In response, the Turks take a ginger step back from Krithia and Nalif-Eli. I ship crack ANZAC infantry to Alexandretta, and the Serbs raise a division from the Reserve. Turkish Reinforcements in the guise of the so-called Left Wing Group appear in Baghdad. We both play for RPs in the fifth impulse. I attack Qurna, but fail to advance due to Water Shortage. The Arabs counter-attack at Shaiba, but fail to do any damage. In the replacement phase I stupidly forget to flip the Indian Corps in Alexandretta, instead flipping two divisions in Mesopotamia.

Fall 1916

MOs are Meso/Persia (AP) and TU (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 3, Max TU RPs @ 11.

I shuffle the troops in Alexandretta and Central Persia, moving the Armenians out to Mamure Station and the Persian Cordon units to Eastern and Southern Persia. I also attack the Qashqai in Central Persia with the Cossacks to see if I can get another RU VP to stave off the Revolution, but without success. A pincer attack from Vidin and Sofia wipes out every last Serb in Nis, and the LWG moves to Kermanshah. I move slowly forward in Gallipoli and deploy Russian cavalry to Persia in a bid to counter the increased Turkish presence there, but it is slow going due to the Uprising. Andrei spends 4 OPS to cover Edremit, Maidos and Çanakkale. Indian Reinforcements arrive in Alexandretta, Athens and off Cape Helles. The Turks entrench in Çanakkale, and the LWG takes Hamadan. Lloyd George Takes Command. APIS sees the removal of a Serbian army in Belgrade. Kitchener's Invasion lands in Suvla Bay. Andrei SRs to cover Anafarta. I move troops up adjacent to Çanakkale, and the Turk is ousted from Anafarta and Maidos. Andrei attacks Belgrade from Galicia and Nis, resulting in capture of both Belgrade and Skopje and bringing about Serbian collapse in the WS phase.

Winter 1917

MOs are Egypt (AP) and RU (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 4, Max TU RPs @ 11.

The Allies kick off with Maude moving to Salonika, with the Italians taking over garrison duty in Athens. Mackensen moves to Doiran to counter. The Romanians entrench in Bucharest, while the Russians move up to Erzurum and Erzincan. Bull's Eye Directive is issued to great effect together with Pasha 1, hitting the Russians in Oltu hard. They move back to the front and entrench in Gumushane. Caucasian Army Reforms puts unexpected pressure on the Russians, which is repaid in kind by the Russian Winter Offensive. I Order You To Die! is instrumental in helping the Turks hold on to Erzincan, but Gaza is besieged by Empire troops, falling in the siege phase. The Bulgarians attack Turtukai in a bloody draw, and the Turks fall back in Palestine. Turkish War Weariness begins to take its toll. Andrei spends a 1 OPS action to guard Hesa. I attack and take Aleppo, cutting the Ottoman Empire in two but not without running into severe weather. Andrei plays for RPs in his final impulse.

The Russian Revolution begins!

Spring 1917

MOs are None (AP), BR/IN/ANZ (Enver) and RU (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 3, Max TU RPs @ 7.

Allenby appears with two infantry divisions in Alexandretta. The cavalry goes to Jaffa. Turkish Reinforcements in the shape of six divisions mostly go to the Reserve. Faisal attacks Medina, running into a Surprise defeat. Yildirim units are deployed to the three Turkish supply sources. I organize the Desert Corps in Jaffa and attack Çanakkale from two sides, all but wiping out the defenders. A Yildirim Offensive hits Gumushane hard and reinforces Çanakkale. British Reinforcements sees Dunsterforce and the Persian Rifles deployed to Meshed. Andrei entrenches in Baghdad and makes a hapless attack at Shaiba. I attack and clear Ras-ul-Ain, Rakka and Haifa. Andrei covers the Southern approach to Caucasia by occupying Diyarbekir and Nazibin. We both play for RPs.

Summer 1917

MOs are Egypt (AP) and BR/IN/ANZ (CP). Jihad @ 5, VPs @ 3, Max TU RPs @ 5.

Arab Desertion is followed by Berlin-Baghdad Railroad. Russian Reinforcements (card #43) are played to increase WS. Turkish Reinforcements arrives in the form of depleted Arabs and a trench in Damascus. I attack at Edremit, Hama and Nablus with success in the two latter, but failing to break out of Gallipoli even with the assistance of the Gurkhas, since Andrei plays I Order You To Die. Andrei redeploys to cover the gaps. The decision to Let The French Bleed releases British elite units to Jaffa and Southern Persia. Andrei plays for RPs. I attack Central Persia and Jerusalem, but Confused Orders prevent me from taking the Holy City. Andrei attacks and takes Turtukai and Gumushane. I send Indian Reinforcements to Alexandretta. Andrei attacks Ezine for his MO.

Fall 1917

MOs are Meso/Persia (AP) and TU (CP). Jihad @ 4, VPs @ 4, Max TU RPs @ 2.

I move British elites to Kashan, Faisal to Jiddah and attack Qurna. Andrei attacks Ploesti (with Fliegerabt.) and Trabzon, taking both. I remove an Uprising in Kashan and move Dunsterforce to Baku. The Bulgarians move into Turtukai and Varna. I move troops from Alexandretta to Homs and Mamure St., Faisal besieges Aqaba, Tigris Corps moves to The Hai, and the British reduce the Persian Uprising unit in Qum. The Bulgarians attack and take Constanta. I attack and take Adana and Riyaq. The Turks redeploy to cover South Anatolia. We both play for RPs. I attack Çanakkale from three sides but draw, foiling my plan to follow through with Push To The Breaking Point. Meanwhile, the Desert Corps takes Jerusalem. Andrei redeploys again, this time shuffling his units in Syria to reinforce Damascus and Medina.

Aqaba falls in the siege phase, allowing me to rebuild an IN special and the ANA there. The Russian Revolution completes.

Winter 1918

MOs are Meso/Persia (AP) and BR/IN/ANZ (CP). Jihad @ 4, VPs @ 5, Max TU RPs @ 1.

I move troops to Mersin, Eregli and Nigde (XX Corps); the forces in Aqaba attacks Maan and advance to besiege; and the Persians in Qum are eliminated. Schmettow puts the remaining Romanians out of supply, while the Turks move into Azerbaijan. The remaining Russian cavalry moves to Teheran, while Commonwealth troops attack Amman and Damascus. The Turks move corps to Kayseri, Afyon, Gallipoli and Diyarbekir to contain the Allies. I entrench in Aleppo and take Damascus. Andrei moves the arab VI Corps to Konya. The 2nd Indian Corps moves to Eregli, and Allenby moves to Aleppo after having taken Damascus. Talaat Pasha Reforms Cabinet. I redeploy, mainly divisions no longer needed in Palestine that go to the Anatolian front. Andrei attempts to entrench in Gallipoli and Konya, suceeding in the latter, while the IX Corps removes an Armenian Uprising marker in Diyarbekir. The Desert Corps moves from Jerusalem to Homs, and an attack on Kut fails due to a Water Shortage. Andrei moves troops to Kut, Ctesiphon, Mianeh and Hamadan while again failing to entrench at Gallipoli.

The Romanians die of attrition, Maan falls to the siege and I declare Romanian collapse.

Spring 1918

AP MO is BR/IN/ANZ. Jihad @ 3, VPs @ 3, Max TU RPs @ 1.

Faisal moves to Jiddah, IN 3rd Corps to Aleppo and the Desert Corps to Mersin; I also attack Konya and Tabuk. The attack on Konya is repeated using Push To The Breaking Point, eliminating the last defenders and allowing me to take the city. Andrei moves to cover the Anatolian gap. I attack Medina from three sides, eliminating the Arab defenders and advancing Lawrence, Faisal and a revolting Arab to besiege it. Andrei moves more troops into Anatolia, including Falkenhayn and a Yildirim unit to Afyon. I fail to entrench in Konya, and an attack on Kut is thwarted by Sandstorm and Mosquitos. Andrei redeploys troops to Tabriz and Rize. I move the BR IX Corps with assorted support to Bair Keui, removing the beachhead in Suvla Bay. Andrei moves Bulgarians back from Romania towards Sofia, entrenches in Gallipoli and attacks Konya and Ardahan, taking both. Judicious play of Armoured Cars lets me avoid a two-space retreat from Konya that would have put my troops in Nigde OOS. I use 1 OPS to move the BR XX Corps from Nigde to Eregli and two divisions to Akseki. Andrei pulls back from the front; to Afyon from Konya and to Isparta from Antalya. I play Balfour Declaration. Andrei plays for RPs.

Medina falls in the siege phase.

Anatolia at the end of Spring 1918

Summer 1918

AP MO is BR/IN/ANZ. Jihad @ 2, VPs @ 1, Max TU RPs @ 0.

I attack Gallipoli and Çanakkale. German High Command and Jafar Pasha saves the day at Gallipoli; Jafar goes to the discards. Andrei moves the 3rd Bulgarian Army to Monastir, removes an Armenian uprising in Kayseri and attacks Kars, destroying some hapless Armenians and the fort in the process. I move an Indian cavalry division to Florina and a stack of French troops to Lamia. Andrei redeploys Yildirim to Afyon, Bulgarians to Monastir, and two Turks to the Caucasus. I move the Indian cavalry back from Florina and let the French take their place in the front line; my attacks on Gallipoli and Çanakkale are renewed, advancing to besiege the latter. Andrei shuffles his troops in Bergaz and Gallipoli, and attacks and takes Kagizman. I play for RPs. Andrei takes a 1 OPS to take unguarded Erevan. I move the ANZAC Corps up from Maidos to Bair Keui. Andre redeploys again, this time sending troops to Bergaz, Gallipoli and Caucasus. I attack Gallipoli with the aid of the Royal Flying Corps but draws. Andrei plays Unrestricted Subs for RPs.

Çanakkale holds out in the siege phase.

Fall 1918

AP MO is Egypt. Jihad @ 2, VPs @ 3, Max TU RPs @ 0.

I move the British XVI Corps to Taifur Keui and destroys the fort in Çanakkale. Andrei organizes depleted Turkish corps in Gallipoli and Bergaz, and moves troops up to Alexandropol. I attack Bergaz (losing) and Gallipoli where Haversack Ruse allows me to finally break through and advance into Bulair. Andrei organizes yet another depleted corps in Rodosto, moves troops to cover the Anatolian approach to Constantinople, and takes Tiflis. Czar's Armouries supplies some much needed RPs. I move out from the Gallipoli submap to Edremit and Bandirma, and attack Rodosto. Andrei redeploys troops to Rodosto, Bursa and Eskishehir. I destroy the fort at Gallipoli and attack Rodosto from Bulair and Bandirma, drawing. Andrei draws a corps back to Constantinople and moves XIV Corps with cavalry to Shemakha, threatening Dunsterforce in Baku. I move the Desert Corps with the Armenian Uprising and Indian cavalry to Antalya, and attack Smyrna with two Indian specials. The defenders are eliminated and I advance to besiege the fort. Andrei redeploys troops to cover Tiflis and Rodosto, as well as a nefarious retreat from Isparta to Afyon that prevents me from fulfilling my MO. As my last impulse I take Konya, move Indian cavalry to Burujird in order to prevent Andrei from grabbing Shushter on his last impulse, and I attack Kut from two sides, finally taking it which brings VPs to zero. Andrei's last impulse is British War Weariness for five attacks: Afyon vs Konya (loss), Shemakha vs Baku (win and advance; Dunsterforce survives and withdraws to Central Asia), Hamadan vs Burujird (draw), Doiran vs Salonika (loss), and Bayazit vs Julfa (draw). VPs at 1.

Smyrna falls to the siege. VPs 0. I have missed my Egypt MO. VPs 1.

Armistice
+1 VP for oil wells (CP controls Baku, Ploesti and Mosul), -1 VP for Jihad level 3 or lower, -1 VP for AP units in Gallipoli. Final Armistice VPs 0 for an AP Marginal Victory.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Thomas
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
"Anonymous Armenian Uprising Leader's Glory"...but hopefully that's one trick you won't be able to catch Andrei with again!

There was a bit of a slowdown across my PBEM games in September. But now they're queuing up to finish...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
Philip Thomas wrote:
"Anonymous Armenian Uprising Leader's Glory"...but hopefully that's one trick you won't be able to catch Andrei with again!

Yeah, it's a low punch and a one-off against any CP player. In the end I feel I didn't get enough value from it; I might have had more bang for the proverbial buck had I struck at Mosul/Baghdad/Diyarbekir instead of slogging towards Constantinople.

Compliments to Andrei for fighting on against low odds; I was lucky to be able to keep pressure up on the British fronts to keep him from attacking my weak points in Greece and post-revolutionary Russia until quite late in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrei Shlepov
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
badge
We played Star Fluxx, Star Munchkin, Dixit, and, of course, Bomb Alley.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it might've been polite to surrender earlier in the game but that's not the spirit of the Young Turks (and I'd had missed all the later interesting developements besides).

The real turning point wasn't the Armenian Uprising alone but Turkish War Weariness IMO. I was prepared to counter the breakout with a hastily organized corps but was forced to play my last round card for RPs. After that Syria/Palestina was being chewed from both ends.

To sum my experience, the friends of the Turks are cards, the Germans and the TU Withdrawal. The enemies of the Turks are the British, the Russians and Enver. Unit of the game (from my side of the board) is undoubtedly TU Elite Inf. Put'em in a Trench or in Mountains (preferably with a fort or a TU Corps) and even ANZACs'll be forced to waltz Mathilda around for a while!

The most hilariuos moment of this game (for me) was Russian Winter Offensive. I'd been throwing card after card at it and finally managed to stave it off. I felt like ordering a T-shirt commemorating that!

My thanks to Kristian for the game (and for his insights as well). I'm looking forward to Enver's Revenge as I don't think my initial Pursuit of Glory experience'll be full without making as many blunders for AP as I've made for CP!laugh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Andrei Shlepov wrote:
Well, it might've been polite to surrender earlier in the game but that's not the spirit of the Young Turks (and I'd had missed all the later interesting developements besides).

It was much appreciated from my side; I've usually lost against Philip before making it to turn 13 so it was pretty new for me as well.

Andrei Shlepov wrote:
The real turning point wasn't the Armenian Uprising alone but Turkish War Weariness IMO. I was prepared to counter the breakout with a hastily organized corps but was forced to play my last round card for RPs. After that Syria/Palestina was being chewed from both ends.

Agreed; Turkish War Weariness can be nasty.

Andrei Shlepov wrote:
The most hilariuos moment of this game (for me) was Russian Winter Offensive. I'd been throwing card after card at it and finally managed to stave it off. I felt like ordering a T-shirt commemorating that!

Let's just say one of the benefits of PBEM is that your opponent can't hear you cursing. whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.