Justin Fitzgerald
United States
Mazomanie
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
So let's say I'm trying to pick a game I haven't played in a long time. Is there a data-driven way I can do this on BGG, presuming I've recorded my plays accurately?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Ludlow
United States
Saint Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For an individual game, it's pretty easy. Go to your collection page. Then click on the number next to "Plays" on any game. You'll get a reverse-chronological list of all of your plays for that game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
or go to the top bar submenu under my geek and select games played. Select By Date and show. It will show you a list of all games recorded with a thumbnail.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Duff
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Decent workarounds, but neither are really the "aha, just what I was looking for" solution. The former requires you to click on every single game owned, the latter gives you a chronological list that you have to manually cross reference with a games owned list.

It would be great to get a single page showing the last played date for every single game owned.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Железный комиссар
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
UnknownParkerBrother wrote:
Decent workarounds, but neither are really the "aha, just what I was looking for" solution. The former requires you to click on every single game owned, the latter gives you a chronological list that you have to manually cross reference with a games owned list.

It would be great to get a single page showing the last played date for every single game owned.

That would be awesome. I'd add it to my quickbar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luca Giordano
Portugal
Lisbon
Lisbon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use this feature http://friendless.servegame.org/dynamic/result/dorakeen#shou... there is a lot of more interesting stuff too.
You need to register.

Ciao
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.