Dave Graffam
United States
Corvallis
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Graphic designer David Graffam has recently launched the first 8 models for his line of papercraft terrain designed for wargames, roleplaying games, model railroads and other games and hobbies. These richly-textured model files are sold as multi-layered PDFs, with a selection of base textures and external features that can be customized before printing.

Constructing these models is easy and inexpensive, requiring just a couple of sheets of cardstock to print on, a sharp hobby knife and glue. They're an exceptional value at just $3 or $4 each, and the multi-layered PDFs allow you to customize the look of your model in various ways, so that each file is like getting 6 or more models in one. With just a single model, you'll be well on your way to populating your medieval wargame village or sci-fi battlefield in a single afternoon.

Each model is designed at the popular 30mm wargaming scale, and includes full instructions as well as printing tips for reducing the size to other gaming and model railroad scales.

UPDATE! October 14, 2009:

Previously, these files were available through RPGNow but I'm in the process of moving them to their new home at http://www.ecardmodels.com. I'll provide updated links to these models and information about 5 new models as soon as they're available.

Additional model designs are also in development and 3 or 4 new models will be added to the DavesGames.Net (http://www.davesgames.net) catalog every couple of weeks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tullsen
United States
VANCOUVER
WA
flag msg tools
designer
48 hour turnaround time for Prototypes!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Why not say "I launched a ... " ?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Galaxy is Just Packed!
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Howitzer_120mm wrote:
Why not say "I launched a ... " ?

Because it's a press release.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.