Popular Tags: [View All]
Stefan Tops
Netherlands
Best
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi y'all...

This game is on my radar for this years Essen fair...
However I've never really kept my eyes open at the fair to see if it was available...

Anyone know if i would be able to find it in Essen? If so: point me in the right direction...

Cheers...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Last year it was available at the Fantasy Flight hall. You can probably find it almost everywhere, the problem will be that most of the time it will be in German.

FFG had some English copies last year, so I'd try it there

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Dewsbery
United Kingdom
Sutton Coldfield
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would expect to find it at the FFG booth or at Heidelburger (though the latter may only have it in German).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefan Tops
Netherlands
Best
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faerun wrote:
Last year it was available at the Fantasy Flight hall. You can probably find it almost everywhere, the problem will be that most of the time it will be in German.

FFG had some English copies last year, so I'd try it there

Thanks...

The Language Dependence is mentioned as "some"...anyone have experience with the german edition?
Is there much text on the cards? My German is pretty good but that doesn't apply to everyone in my gaming group...

Any ideas as to the price at the FFG stand and the heidelberg stand (if they have it)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.