Rick Blanco
msg tools
Following on from the first BADGER Tournament (Berkshire's All-Day Gaming Event in Reading), GSM and Eclectic Games announce "BADGER 2 - Everything's New". The second tournament will take place on Saturday 14th November at Eclectic Games, Thames Tower, 37-45 Station Road, Reading (opposite Reading station). The Tournament will start at 11am, and entry is £6. The twist for this one is that all games being played will be new releases from this year's Spiel '09 games convention in Essen, Germany. As before the top 3 players on the day will receive prizes.

We look forward to seeing you on the day.

For more details or any questions, post them here or head over to www.gamesetupmatch.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jarek D
United Kingdom
Maidenhead
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cool. I enjoyed the last one and I'll almost certainly come along to this one too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I must ... I must .... go

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shane Bennett
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The last one was a blast. Look forward to tyring the new games.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blanco
msg tools
After having returned from Essen, thought I'd share with you some of the games that will be played at Badger 2:

Dungeon Lords
Factory Manager
Savannah Tails
Carson City

... and many more.

Hope you can make it, and see you there!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Blanco
msg tools
After a full day of gaming - the results are in:

1st - Ratty
2nd equal - Jim and James

Congratulations to the winners, my thanks to everyone who came along and I hope you all had a good day. Watch this space for the date of BADGER 3 in the new year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wot!
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
badge
...i WILL own it all!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I came last in all my games except 1, and in that I came 3rd out of 4
Anyway ... I had a good time, and look forward to the next!!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.