BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » General Gaming

Subject: Win 100 GG! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fortune
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Stare into my eyes and feel the irresistible urge to check out my profile overpowering you...
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's your chance to win 100 . Just click the link below and follow the instructions:

1000 things I've learned from board games - win 100 GG!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Fortune wrote:
Here's your chance to win 100 . Just click the link below and follow the instructions:

I see people have posted multiple items. Will they be entered multiple times or only 1 time?

Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fortune
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
badge
Stare into my eyes and feel the irresistible urge to check out my profile overpowering you...
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Fortune wrote:

I see people have posted multiple items. Will they be entered multiple times or only 1 time?

Thanks!!

They will be entered multiple times. Let's say for example that there will be 596 items. I will draw 3 random numbers between 1 and 596 and tip those items with 33 gold each.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.