Warhammer: Invasion» Forums » Rules

Subject: Orc banner rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Let me know if I am playing this card correctly.

The Red orc banner.

if the orc player gets 7 or more resources, the orc player gets to assign one as damage to ANY unit or capital (presumably he picks his opponent)

if the opposing player gets 7 or more resources, the ORC PLAYER gets to assign one as damage to ANY unit or capital (presumably again, he picks his opponent.

thats the literal wording. IF this is the case, this card seems incredibly powerful.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnpatrick Marr
United States
Buffalo
NY - New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The card refers to "each opponent," that collects 7 or more resources, so you don't get to do anything with it during your kingdom phase other than collect two resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
huh?

does the orc player get to distribute both the orcs and the opposing players damage that results from this card? presumably hitting the opposing player twice? Or is there a different result
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Cookingham
United States
Poughkeepsie
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

The card in question:
Kingdom. Each opponent that collects 7 or more resources for his kingdom phase must assign one of those resources as a damage token to a target unit of your choice.

When an opponent collects 7 or more resources, then one of those resources is replaced with a damage token. That damage token goes on an opponent's unit of the orc player's choice.

Nothing happens when the orc player collects resources.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mateo jurasic
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Ahh, I must have misread the text of the card. It says each opponent not each player.
thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.