BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Discussing Retailers

Subject: Amazon Marketplace Toys & Games Account rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Amanda Pommerenck
United States
Georgia
flag msg tools
I am a lover of board games and have often thought about getting into the design of games... I always think of some "great" idea but don't really have the time or the tools to try and follow through...

I have sold a couple new mass market games through my Amazon.com seller's account as I have gone through the process of de-cluttering my house in the past year. It seems that those couple sales have now garnered me the status of being authorized to sell in the "Toys and Games" department on Amazon.com.

I went looking around the web for a place to find one or two awesome new games that I would enjoy playing and be enthusiastic about selling. It seems like this is the best site to try and find someone who needs help selling their game... not sure if this is the right place, but I thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks!

Amanda
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew L
Australia
Sydney
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi Amanda,

I'm not very familiar with the implications of being authorized to sell in the Toys and Games Dept in Amazon.
When you say "needs help selling their game," are you referring to people who have designed their own games and looking to have them produced?
Or do you mean that you could help with my trying to sell an old copy of Carcassonne?

Thanks!
-Andrew
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Arrow
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I went looking around the web and found out that my cut-and-paste spiel had only changed a little bit over the course of several months. It seems like nobody caught on to the fact that I was a spammer the first time around, but this time I bet I don't get away with it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Green Knight Games
United Kingdom
Cheltenham
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
FlyingArrow wrote:
I went looking around the web and found out that my cut-and-paste spiel had only changed a little bit over the course of several months. It seems like nobody caught on to the fact that I was a spammer the first time around, but this time I bet I don't get away with it.

This thread is spam? To what end? It seems pretty obtuse as spam.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.