Subject: Killer Bunnies REMIX rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Worth
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
Killer Bunnies REMIX is a recently introduced version of KB that contains 300 cards picked from the original set. Several of the additional complexities of the full set (weapons shop, defense cards, zodiac cards, mysterious places, ranks, red run cards) are removed with the idea being that it makes for a smoother, easier to teach game.

If you have all the expansions already, you can use the card lists on the game page to construct your own REMIX deck. This can be helpful for teaching people to play, as I think things really are helped along by the addition of the pawn shop, and teaching using just the blue and yellow decks isn't as fun IMO. Once other players get the hang of the base game, you can add things back in as you like.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/47462

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Worth
United States
Roseville
California
flag msg tools
Separated out my set into the REMIX cards yesterday to teach people, a couple tips I figured out as I was doing it:

Do it in two stages: First, sort into 2 rows of 5 stacks and separate by color. Second, sort each color into 7-8 stacks: bunnies, CAC/FTB, weapons, other runs, (very) specials, play immediately, dollas, other (i.e. zodiac, rank, mysterious place). Then go through each small stack using the card list and put things into "in" and "out" stacks. Then from the other supplies just pull out everything but the carrots, cabbage, water, dice, pawns (the white die and pawn, zodiac die, and 20-sided die also come out).

Took me about 45-60 minutes to do it this first time, but I'm sure with another person helping or more practice it's less.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.