Dale Prather
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember loving the game, but I can't quite put my finger on what it was called. Does anyone have a clue of what game I may be talking about? I would love it if someone could figure it out. I know that's not much to go on, but maybe someone out there knows what I'm talking about. Thanks for any input.

Dale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When have you been a child? Would be interesting to know, if we talk about the late 90`s or the first half of the 60`s.
Gammarauders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
How tall is justice?
Canada
Georgetown
Ontario
flag msg tools
Who IS this masked man? And WHY has he never been photographed together with 6 year old millionaire playboy Calvin?
badge
I see a world that's tired and scared of living on the edge too long.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gammarauders?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
myles
United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
Yah, Gammarauders popped into my head also. Not sure that's really a kid's game.

Can you tell us when you had it? What it was about? What the pieces looked like? Anything at all about how it was played, artwork, etc?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Danzer
Germany
Stuttgart
southwest
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Genghis wrote:

Cool cross-posting - wormhole, uh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dale Prather
United States
Akron
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
HA HA!! You guys are AWESOME! Very nice. That's the game! It looks different than I remember. I think I just liked the artwork of the weaponized animal thingies. Is the game any good? Have you guys played it? I was probably about 10-12 at the time. Born in '77.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Huber

Westborough
Massachusetts
msg tools
I've only played it once; it seemed to reward turtling too much for my taste. I can certainly imagine it being enjoyable with the right crowd, though...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Taylor
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My husband e-bayed this 'for me' after a friend of his raved about playing it in highschool/college. He found a new-in-shrink copy for about 4$. Sadly, his enthusiasm wore off and I can only say for certain that it's not very good solo Maybe this winter I'll haul it out again...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
I had played it a few times. It really isn't bad.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Fritz
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That game is horrible, horrible stuff. TSR should have been put in front of a tribunal in The Hague for making that thing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
myles
United States
Mustang
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
KNEEL BEFORE ZOD !!!
badge
100 geek gold and this is all I get? :p
mbmbmbmbmb
We always had fun with it. Haven't played it in a long time. I'd like to try it again, some time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.