Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
TBR
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi,

I just want to ask if it is planned to publish a Vassal Module for Baltic Gap?

With best regards,

Luppas
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kisner
United States
Windsor Heights
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
Yes, the module is definitely finished and ready to go. All the scenario setups are inputed. The only question is when it will be made public (and that won't be my decision).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TBR
Germany
Berlin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi John,

thanks for the fast reply!

I ordered one copy of the game by my local game shop! Also thanks for the very good cover of the game development process and the detailed description of the game! I'm realy looking forward to this game!

With best regards,

Luppas

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Rytty
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Baltic Gap has arrived in Finland. It surely looks and feels great. Lots of the game-specific rules seem very approriate (artillery counters, free hedgehogs, re-vamped replacements) and I like the comments in the rules and set-up instructions. Historical commentary was also a pleasure to read. Great job John!

The only thing that is missing at the moment is the facilities to play BG, so do you have any idea when you will receive the green light for release of the VASSAL module?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Kisner
United States
Windsor Heights
Iowa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
No firm idea. I have been told to wait until all orders have been shipped and then maybe a few more weeks after that. Certainly by December, but I'n not the boss on this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miikka Rytty
Finland
Helsinki
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No problem, John. Thank you for the information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.