Popular Tags: [View All]
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in trading some video games for board games. I've had some success with trades of this sort in the past, so I thought I'd give it another try to clear out space for the fall releases.

I'd entertain offers to sell these as well. Send an offer if you're interested in buying. Any sales will be conducted through the BGG Marketplace.

Here's a list of what I've got for trade:

PS3:
Batman Arkham Asylum
Infamous
Dead Space
Resistance 1 & 2
Far Cry 2

Xbox 360:
Beatles Rock Band

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you do not get any takers here you might want to check out coolstuffinc.com. They buy used video games, and their prices for newer releases is a lot better than you will get at Game Stop. Plus, if you take store credit you get an additional 15%.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Dooley
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wish I had something you wanted other than small Agricola expansions, because my wife would flip if I got her Beatles Rock Band. Good luck!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
wittdooley wrote:
I wish I had something you wanted other than small Agricola expansions, because my wife would flip if I got her Beatles Rock Band. Good luck!

Sean

Geekmail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.