Popular Tags: [View All]
Pablo Klinkisch
Germany
Heidelberg
Baden-W├╝rttemberg
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
While trying to understand PC placement in defensive missions (Korea 4) and thinking about gamey ways to exploit the system (not to do it, just as an exercise) I realised I couldn't find anywhere what the MLR's role in such missions was supposed to be.
Sure, the rules state that "This is the line in front of which an enemy attack us to be stopped", but what happens if I don't manage to stop the enemy? And what about missions which start with PC markers behind the MLR, possibly triggering enemy contacts behind it from turn 1?
Any ideas? What am I missing here?

P.S: Please note that I haven't really checked the rules: it's 7am here and I'm _still_ working, so I'm not the brightest...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dustin boggs
Canada
Victoria
BC
flag msg tools
these are my overtexts and
badge
now I am without geek gold :(
mbmbmbmbmb
My understanding is the best spot would be towards the outer edges that would have a clear LOS through several cards to allow for maximum grazing fire to hopefully get some pinned units to stop.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.