Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Crusher Crancko
Spain
Granollers
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How would you rate this expansion with Alkadim? Which is the best of 2 and why?

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantin Ilchenko
Ukraine
Kyiv
Kyiv
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
they different.. ))
It is impossible to compare..))
But both interesting..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edy Ferreira
Canada
Ottawa
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
As Ilchenko said, it is difficult to compare both. But I think that Frozen wastes and Sands are the best two expansions. Both includes mechanisms to make each hex of the board more dangerous, so players have to think carefully where to move. If you like Runebound and Sands, most probable you will also like Frozen Wastes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelein de Cratia
Spain
Guayota City
Nivaria
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Píllate las dos sin ninguna duda.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Senn
United States
Fort Lauderdale
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
can people expand on what they mean these games are very different. i too am looking at both of these expansions. What expansion is best for a coop feeling?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Lewis
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
NFHS Football & Basketball
badge
Dread Our Coming, Suffer Our Presence, Embrace Our Glory (Solonavi War Cry)
mbmbmbmbmb
Grove123 wrote:
can people expand on what they mean these games are very different. i too am looking at both of these expansions. What expansion is best for a coop feeling?

The closest you will find is Midnight; there is one player playing the evil king person, the others all playing the heroes. The Heroes all win or lose as a group.

However, I really didn't like the expansion much. It definitely isn't "Terrinoth"y, and the way the items and relics work wasn't very enjoyable. Plus, the evil player is kind of bored most of the time, since all he's doing is manipulating the creatures, rather than actively thwarting the heroes.

None of the other expansions are really made for co-op. They are all pretty much a race to do something first - be it kill a big bad, gain certain rewards, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.