Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking to try out Castle Panic this weekend, you're in luck!

First off, Andrew Hackard (AKA The Munchkin Czar at Steve Jackson Games www.worldofmunchkin.com) is a friend of Fireside Games and has graciously offered to run a few demos of his own copy of Castle Panic while he's at Rincon http://www.rincongames.com/ this weekend. Not only do you folks in Tucson, Arizona get a full weekend of gaming at Rincon, but you also get to meet Andrew (A notriously nice guy who knows WAAAAAY too much about Munchkin) and get a chance to try defending a Castle. That is, if he's not too busy with that "other" game he works on...

Meanwhile I'll be running demos and signing copies at Dragon's Lair http://dlair.net/austin/austin-lair/store-info/ here in Austin, Texas on Sunday the 11th. I'll be there from 1pm to 5pm with homemade cookies as usual.

Then, just to keep things interesting, I'm going to be at the Dragon's Lair store down in San Antonio on Monday the 12th at 7pm. http://dlair.net/sanantonio/san-antonio-lair/store-info/ If you live in San Antonio and haven't had a chance to make it up to one of our Austin demo's here's your chance.

Whew! Hope to see you all this weekend!

- Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Incredible Family Game...

Me and my 2 children (7&9)-(even the wife for a game or two ) had an awesome time with this one!

I am so glad I took a chance; lots of luck pushing this game along...
It looks like it's built for expansions...hhhmmmmm...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeston wrote:
If you're looking to try out Castle Panic this weekend, you're in luck!

At least, if "luck" is defined as "thousands of miles away".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Without a doubt, this game is fun. Seeing those monsters coming closer and closer just to thump your beautiful outer castle walls and the castle iteslf down is cry...aaaaaaaaaaah surprise, Yes, it is panic-fun
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmm... Alright David, I guess that is a little too far for you, but how about San Francisco?

I know for a fact the owner of "Just Awesome! the Board Game Store" has a demo copy of Castle Panic. I know because I handed it to them at a recent convention.

They're located at 816 Diamond Street, San Francisco, CA 94114. Their website is www.justawesomethewebsite.com.

I hope that helps!

- Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thank you both for those kind words. That's the kind of enthusiasm that makes me all tingly. I'm glad to know you're enjoying the game and yes, you may be right about expansions...

- Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Kendall
United States
Lebanon
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Expansions? ExpansionS?!

COOL!!!

Please say there'll be a DRAGON!

How about Siege Towers?

Maybe even a Relief Force. Did I just hear horns blowing? . . .

Great job on the game, Justin. Tingle Away!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this going to be widely available, IE, in places other than your FLGS, or should I order this from an e-tailer? My FLGS (in Fargo, ND) is not that impressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.