Popular Tags: [View All]
Seth Trammell
United States
Benton
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi guys, I'm not exactly new, but haven't taken a tour of the website, so what does it mean to subscribe to a game or thread in the forums?
Thanks a lot,
Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
Sethy295 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm not exactly new, but haven't taken a tour of the website, so what does it mean to subscribe to a game or thread in the forums?

You will receive a (linked) note every time someone posts a new thread/item/image (depeding on your settings) or a response to the thread, respectively.

In general, it is a very convenient way to follow threads you are interested in.

To setup your preferences follow this link: http://www.geekdo.com/subscriptions

EDIT: Oh, and you may find the follwing thread interesting: http://www.geekdo.com/thread/413365/page/1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Subscriptions = Black Holes.

Run the other way quick!

P.S. I even subscribed to this thread about subscriptions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Łukasz
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
Non vi sed virtute, not armis sed arte paritur victoria.
badge
e^{i · π} + 1 = 0
mb
jrbentley wrote:
Run the other way quick!

For me it works well, YMMV however.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Walt
United States
Orange County
California
flag msg tools
Before terraforming Mars, Surviving Mars is required: Paradox Interactive; Steam.
badge
Please contact me about board gaming in Orange County.
mbmbmbmbmb
If you accessed through the BoardGameGeek or some other domain (bgg.cc) that link might not work. The way through the menus is Forums / Subscriptions / Preferences.

Having the system automatically subscribe you to anything you do in the forums is very convenient if you like discussions. If you want to drop a subscription in the thread, press Home to get to the top of the thread and click Unsubscribe. If you want to unsubscribe from the management list, just click on the for the dropdown menu.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.