Popular Tags: [View All]
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

That looks really good! Too bad I don't have a scanner here. Oh, and too bad I already ate my sammich.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This reminds me of a conversation I had once with some fellow workers a few years ago.

They were talking about Ebay and what all a person could find there, and I remarked that surely there are some things that you CAN'T find on Ebay. Well, they took that as a challenge and asked me to try to name something that they could not find on Ebay. (Naming body parts was obviously out, of course...we all know about the kidney story).

So the first thing I named was "urine"...and they promptly found a bottle of deer urine, for sale to hunters to use to attract deer.

Okay.

Then I named food. And sure enough, they found where someone was offering a half-eaten sandwich. I couldn't believe it.

I guess there's no accounting for taste.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christychan
United States
Somerville
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
here ya go, I "borrowed" this off Coldie's desk when he wasn't looking...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Prismcat wrote:
here ya go, I "borrowed" this off Coldie's desk when he wasn't looking...

I'm just guessing here, but I'm pretty sure each of the hosts of "The View" would have no problem fitting this into their mouth.

Sorry, could have resisted but I didn't.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.