Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
corey bowman
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
can someone explain this rule for me? the way i understand it is, if i go a turn without pulling a formation, when the turn ends and we start a new one i keep one end turn chit until all of my formations are activated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coreyb wrote:
can someone explain this rule for me? the way i understand it is, if i go a turn without pulling a formation, when the turn ends and we start a new one i keep one end turn chit until all of my formations are activated.
Not all - you keep it until one is activated, then pop the chit in the cup to be drawn later.

Warning working from memory here...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corey bowman
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
can you explain this line, "if a formation marker isnt pulled, its owner keeps all but one end turn marker in his possession when the formation and end turn markers are return to the cup."

keep all of what?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malte Menger
Germany
Nürnberg
Germany
flag msg tools
Mountainbike
badge
Roadbike
mbmbmbmbmb
this is pretty straight forward....???

just keep one end turn marker out of the cup if one of your formations did not activate the last turn. if it activates on the current turn, place the end turn marker back into the cup.

this means: no formation will be unactivated for two following turns.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
coreyb wrote:
can you explain this line, "if a formation marker isnt pulled, its owner keeps all but one end turn marker in his possession when the formation and end turn markers are return to the cup."

keep all of what?
End Turn markers. The ones with national flags on them. Usually there are two in the cup with the formation chits. When the second one is drawn, the turn ends, regardless of which formations have activated. There may be 3 of them.

If you never get an activated formation in a game turn, you keep all but one (1 or 2, therefore) of the end turn markers until such a time in the next game turn that the first of your formation chits is drawn. You then add the chit or chits you've been holding to the draw cup, allowing the current turn to end normally, and play that formation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
corey bowman
United States
Carpentersville
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
yes now that you explained it does seem pretty straight forward. the "keeps all" which means an end turn marker was throwing me off. i thought there where other chits i was missing. thanks for helping out the newbie.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.