Popular Tags: [View All]
Bwian, just
United States
Longmont
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have purple metallic Hansa and... the guy with a halo that immobilizes pieces when he drapts. (Man, stop playing for three years and you start forgetting things... ) I don't have them on me, but I'll try to remember to check the markings when I get home. In any case, the models are exactly the same as the grey release versions, or the painted versions that came out with Resurgence: if you have a grey model that looks the same, it should be that piece.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon
United States
Edmond
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
admin
Convention Committee
badge
BGG.CON! BGG.CON SPRING! BGG@SEA!
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe they were promo pieces of some sort. There are also glow-in-the-dark pieces, too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anders Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen N.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got some of those models last year at Essen, for free. They had a whole box for people to just grab. Would be very surprised if they were worth anything...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Stude
United States
Farmington Hills
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they were initially made as either promos or for tournament prizes. A bunch of us that used to be on the old Yahoo group for the game we contacted by some guy at Bandai who shipped us each a random assortment of the stuff (glow in the dark, metallic base, etc). Don't recall seeing purple ones though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the TP code stands for Tournament Prize. Not sure about H.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Henry Ho
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
M-018, M-023, and M-027, were created as Promos...given out by game stores and various events.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.