wordXchange» Forums » Rules

Subject: wordxchange confusion...any ideas? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bee :)
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recently purchased Wordxchange and I was very eager to play because of all the awards shown on the box. Yesterday, I finally opened it up and played with a friend and we came to a point of confusion. I realize it also says it is best played with four people, but states that 2, 3, or 5 people could also play the game.
What happens when there are simply no letters on the board because they have already been used to make words? I know this is supposed to be a fast-paced game, but this was a major stumbling block for us and there was nothing in the instructions booklet to explain what to do in this situation. Of course, I can just make up something like "always draw extra letters to put on the board so there are always 5" or something like that, but I'd like to know what your suggestions are.
Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.