Chris Gray
United States
Watertown
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I received an email that Barnes and Noble is having a $5 off toys and games sale. I haven't had a chance to look around that much, and imagine most of the things there are pretty expensive anyway.... but, if anybody knows of a deal there, post it here.

Here's info on the sale: http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/toys/kids-toys.asp?cds2Pid=3...

Hopefully it's of some use to somebody. Apologies if not.

Looks like sale ends early morning on Oct. 13.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Johnson
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got the same email.
I ordered Golo Golf and Football dice game. I already have the Indy 500 dice game. I like these games and passes the time with anyone.
My daughter likes the noises the cup and dice make.
I also ordered a cookbook to make the $25 and get free shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
"Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Philo
badge
"Men do not quit playing because they grow old; they grow old because they quit playing." - Oliver Wendell Holmes, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court
mbmbmbmbmb
http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/toys/collection.asp?PID=1638...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter Loop
United States
Issaquah
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My vote would be tiki topple which puts it around $10 (over/under based on membership).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Fleischman
United States
Lemont
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Peter Loop wrote:
My vote would be tiki topple which puts it around $10 (over/under based on membership).

Go to the store. A nearby B&N (Downers Grove, IL) has Tiki Topple for half price, $8. Other B&N's may have it for that too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cari Stark
United States
Farmington
MN
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I ordered Tiki Topple and Jungle Speed, both were $5 off, making my order $10 off total plus free shipping. Fair enough deal.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.