Jeff
United States
Pensacola
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
EDIT:

MMB set me straight on the name thing, but now I can't find a good avatar to help the Halloween festivities! My idea that I had while typing the original thread for a halloweenish airplane was a pic of the Pacific Pearl, which (for the 95% that won't get the reference) is the name of the B-17 during the airplane/zombie section of the Heavy Metal movie. trouble is, I could only find one pic that I liked even a little. (mostly because it's hard to tell what it's from...)

So, what do you think? Anyone have any good ideas for an airplane avatar that still has a good halloween theme? (and, please, no little kids dressed in airplane costumes... Yes, they're cute, but not really 'me' as far as avatars go... )

Original post was:
Hi Folks,

I had been wandering around looking for a good halloween avatar to be a little more festive around here, and I realized that I don't remember how to modify my name - not my userid, which I don't think you can, but the little nickname part (where I currently have 'jeff'). I think I've seen this done by others here, and I even think I knew how to do this once, but I've forgotten.

Yeah, sure, I could wander intot he BGG general forums and ask there but... uh... well, truth is, ever since I wandered into Chit Chat... well, I just don't get out of here very often... blush

Not sure I'll stick with this avatar - it's just a pumpkin design my wife likes to have me carve every year, from one of the downloadable patterns, but couldn't find very many halloween-ified airplanes that I liked. OH, WAIT - just thought of one! Be right back, have to go do a google image search!

Another edit: if you're curious, the temporary avatar I refer to (the pumpkin one) was:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Hey, Chit Chatters! (Avatar/Name Modification Question)
My Geek - Account - Edit Contact Details - Your First Name and Your Last Name
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's some ideas for you:

Noseart:

Orange sky:

Front view:

Cockpit:

Good luck! MMB
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.