Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wondering if anyone has any insider info or spies at Flying Frog that might know an ETA. I preordered my copy at Gencon and have been eagerly awaiting there arrival.

Tis the season to fight Zombies after all
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
badge
Yeah... I see what you did there.
mbmbmbmbmb
kiwisoup wrote:
rediculously
You spelled ridiculously wrong.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually, FFP has said quite a lot about the expansions and about the Martians game in podcasts and interviews. A more specific release date for the LNOE expansions would be appreciated, but last they've said it would be around Halloween, so I wouldn't complain if they come out any time in the next month or so. We'll see...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Sulin
United States
Lombard
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kiwisoup wrote:
Can't wait to spend 100 bucks on the three new expansions and shipping for what is basically the equivalent to the amount of content in Growing Hunger!

Or you could just not buy it. I mean last time I checked Flying Frog isn't putting a gun to your head,

Plus you do know you can buy it in a store and not pay shipping, or buy from a online discount board game store and save money as well.

I also doubt they are gonna charge 25 dollars to ship all three items.

Anyways, anyone have anything constructive to add. I was just hoping to bust this out on Halloween and the new expansions would be a nice addition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Shields
United States
phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hopefully it'll be out for turkey day. then i can "pretend" it was a prompt halloween release (you remember, like in the podcast) and eat turkey at the same time imagining i'm the grave dead snacking on a townsfolk.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
Speaking of Flying Frog silence - does anyone know what happened to the FFP wiki?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randy Shields
United States
phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
i've been dreaming about the new expansions. going through the whole emotional spectrum about not gettin to pre-order them proper from ffp. only thing i can figure is they've had a viral outbreak and the people in charge are now flesh eating zombies.
that sucks. i love the game and i am seriously craving their new stuff.

i check boardgame geek 3 or 4 times a day looking for an update. so far nothing. i hope all is well and will send positive energy seatles way.... remove the head or destroy the brain dudes. then sell us our expansions!

cheers
rando

i love you guys
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
C M
msg tools
Rando Shields wrote:
i've been dreaming about the new expansions. going through the whole emotional spectrum about not gettin to pre-order them proper from ffp. only thing i can figure is they've had a viral outbreak and the people in charge are now flesh eating zombies.
that sucks. i love the game and i am seriously craving their new stuff.

i check boardgame geek 3 or 4 times a day looking for an update. so far nothing. i hope all is well and will send positive energy seatles way.... remove the head or destroy the brain dudes. then sell us our expansions!

cheers
rando

i love you guys

I live in the PNW - no reports of strange attackers or victims that appear to have been eaten just yet. :-) However, I say any other people in Washington mount up and we can check if there is a zombie presence - and maybe grab some copies of the new expansion while we're at it ;-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
d1nonlyclo wrote:
Speaking of Flying Frog silence - does anyone know what happened to the FFP wiki?

still there... http://flyingfrogwiki.com

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordy Crozier
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In the Last Night on Earth Forum Jason came on and stated that there was a hold up in production, they were hopeful that it would be ready for the holidays but there would be a scenario going up for Halloween
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin troup
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
it this true FFP confirm or deny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
You can take my game… when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the board!
mbmbmbmbmb
troupkevin wrote:
it this true FFP confirm or deny.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/4078988#4078988
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
kevin troup
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
so will this delay in LNOE delay the release of IFOS?????

and what other info can you give on invasions from outer space.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Hall-Williams
United Kingdom
Derby
Derbyshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi, this is a quote from an email I received today:

"We were shooting for trying to have SotF out by Halloween, but with the rush of the Holidays upon us it looks like it might be sometime in January that it will be available. We will post updates as they become available"

So that's the current news, dammit I just can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.