Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mick Mickelsen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Received the game. Played it. Enjoyed it. How do I get it all back in the little box without cramming the lid down and cracking it? I must be the world's worst packer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
"L'état, c'est moi."
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Roger's Reviews: check out my reviews page, right here on BGG!
badge
Caution: May contain wargame like substance
mbmbmbmbmb
EndersGame posted a review yesterday that has a picture of one method to repack it.

From his gallery:
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Mickelsen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It doesn't look like the mats or rules are in there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they go in the lid.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Walker
United States
North Andover
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
So many douchebags, so few bullets.
mbmbmbmbmb
See this:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/560383

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Metzler
United States
Glendale
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
"Are you pondering what I'm pondering Pinky?"
badge
"Wuhhh... I think so, Brain, but if a ham can operate a radio, why can't a pig set a VCR?"
mbmbmbmbmb
caffeinehead wrote:
I think they go in the lid.

Yep. Another idea would have been to look at how it came out...and put it back that way.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Malley
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe the cards don't come in the case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Hurst
United States
Plain City
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a game? It looked like a collection of dried fruit and oddly shaped throat lozenges.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
caffeinehead wrote:
I believe the cards don't come in the case.

The first batch I put the cards outside of the case - but that was because the cards came late and I had all the boxes ready to go.

The second batch I sent everything in the box. In the morning I will take a picture of how it shipped - I think its the optimal way to place everything back in, though there are several solutions with no card sleeves - with sleeves its a little more difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mick Mickelsen
United States
Dallas
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nate, I packed it up your way!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Fridy
United States
Kent
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I know it can be done, though it looks impossible. To make things scarier, mine had an extra piece, a 4th Yellow pawn! I still don't know how he stowed away...

mickmick wrote:
Received the game. Played it. Enjoyed it. How do I get it all back in the little box without cramming the lid down and cracking it? I must be the world's worst packer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Freitag wrote:
I know it can be done, though it looks impossible. To make things scarier, mine had an extra piece, a 4th Yellow pawn! I still don't know how he stowed away...

I am going to have to speak to the production supervisor on that one - wasting pieces like that is costing me money. :shake:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
KAS
United States
Arlington
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
T Worthington wrote:
Freitag wrote:

I am going to have to speak to the production supervisor on that one - wasting pieces like that is costing me money. shake

Speaking of extra pieces, before I had a chance to play the game or even look at the rules, I opened up the case to take a look at the parts. I had the hardest time getting everything in the case even without sleeves but finally managed to do it. Once I got a chance to finally play it, I realized that I had an extra player board in there that wasn't needed for the game .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.