Nick Witchey
United States
Laguna Hills
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It just hit me today that I have four pending game orders from on-line retailers: two through tanga, one from ThoughtHammer waiting against hope for Glory to Rome, and one from Boards and Bits.

What is the largers number that you have had pending?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Hoffman
United States
Cortlandt Manor
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I have something like a dozen going right now. All but one, a Boards n Bits order which is the bulk of our Christmas gifts for my wife's family, are either small-press or long-ago pre-orders.

That's something that surprised me about Boardgaming as opposed to other hobbies; you can order something and the lead time could be a year or longer before you see it -- if ever.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
I then have the largest as that consists with NONE! This includes ALL of these, you know?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chaddyboy
United States
Olathe
Kansas
flag msg tools
admin
designer
Bloooooop.
badge
Bluuuuuurp.
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't even keep count!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I vividly remember that one of my orders consisted of 14 games and that is when I "returned" to RPGs. After that order, the average is 8 games per order from my FLGS

It is easier for me to make a list (from my Wish List) and order the most wanted games and then tick off the ones that have a question mark followed by an X. The problem is that sometimes I have to wait a while to get the completed order because one or more games are out of stock.

Anyway, I have now become much more selective and there are more crosses than ticks on my Wish List !

Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lucian Pleianu
Romania
Cluj Napoca
Cluj
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
24 games from two users here on BGG.

Bought 3 copies of PitchCar, so if the package was a monster, why not add some other games on top.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Case
England
Epsom
Surrey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
https://www.facebook.com/amuse.ment.92
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A million.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricardo
Portugal
Lisboa
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
OVER 9000!!!

(someone had to say it) whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barak Engel
United States
Oakland
CA
flag msg tools
And the Geek shall Inherit the Earth
badge
I am the unholy trinity: Agnostic, Atheist, and Skeptic.
mbmbmb
Four orders at one time.

One from Thoughthammer, one from Boards&Bits, one from a local store, and one from an individual. It was during the time I was initially building my collection.

EDIT: I thought this was about number of orders, if it's about number of games... shoot, probably over 30.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently 4 orders:

1) Boards and Bits: Okko Era of Asagiri + Yakuza expansion

2) MJ12 offical website: Starmada Admiralty Edition + Rules Annex

3) rsolow (a BGG member) via BGG: A Touch of Evil Something Wicked + Hero Pack 1

4) Infinity Games UK: Island of Dr Necreaux

And once I get more money... just you wait

EDIT: I mean 4 CURRENT orders.

2nd EDIT:
Make that 5 orders...

5) Via eBay: Lock 'N Load: Day of Heroes

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luis Martinez
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am currently waiting on 8 orders

1. Cool Stuff Inc. - Clash of Giants II, Grand Illusion, and Caeser: Conquest of Gaul

2. Ebay Seller #1 - Risk Express

3. Ebay Seller #2 - Kolin 1757

4. Tanga - Pirate King (2nd. Ed.) I couldn't pass it up

5. Cool Stuff Inc. - Devil's Horsemen ( Back-ordered from Aug. cause game was discovered damaged after I had ordered it.)

6. Another Cool Stuff Inc. - Leuthen, Zorndorf, and Caylus: Magna Carta ( After winning Kolin 1757 my collecting gene went into action and I found these at my favorite on-line game store. There were only 1 of each left so thanks to the credit-card I've got a few titles of the Battles from the Age of Reason.)

7 & 8 are pre-orders from GMT for Washington's War and Brandywine.

I know, I know, I'm ridiculous but it's my Birthday in 7 days so I feel like I can indulge myself. Normally I limit myself to 1-2 game orders a month from Cool Stuff and 1 out-of-print game a week from ebay depending on my finances. I really like Coolstuff because they carry Wargames and are very competative with Boulder, and usually beats ThoughtHammer. Boards N Bits has been good to me in the past but no free shipping means my dollar stretches farther at Cool Stuff or Boulder.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nadav Abramovitz
Israel
Ramat Hasharon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a hell lot of orders, 3 more than mine and I feel as if I've sinned by getting so many.

Oh well, Happy Birthday Luis!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.