Popular Tags: [View All]
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Another week another survivor voted off.

Interesting how Jeff wasn't around for the reward challenge. I wonder what would have happened if no one opened the box and read what to do and instead had a fist fight, last man standing style. That would have been cool (and probably boosted ratings) I wonder if the producers would let it go or run in and stop them.

I wasn't surprised when Galu won the reward and it didn't surprise me at all that a chicken got loose. If I saw a chicken and didn't think I could catch it I would stone it to death. At least get something out of it.

Galue lost the immunity challenge. As to who they voted off I'm not sure if I would choose camp life(vote off yaz) over challenge strength (vote off Monica) this early in the game. I would have probably voted with the majority and been glad that my head wasn't on the block.

One last thing. Its interesting that both immunity idols have been found. One told he has it, One hasn't. It will be interesting to see if/when they are played and how they will utilize it. Still waiting for a twist to come (i.e. tribe switch up) arrrh
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
mbmbmbmbmb
I only saw the second half... it was curious that they didn't allow a member from the yellow team to go and observe Galu's camp (as they have the last two weeks)

It would be hilarious if that guy got both immunity idols.

-DK
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Sytsma
United States
Wyoming
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That thought never even crossed my mind. Interesting indeed. Maybe because it wasn't a reward/immunity challenge like it has been in the past
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew M
United States
New Haven
Connecticut
flag msg tools
admin
8/8 FREE, PROTECTED
badge
513ers Assemble!
mbmbmbmbmb
Is anyone else concerned that Yazmin is going to have to sit next to Ben at the reunion show?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.