Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
I just had to say that after hanging around BGG for several years, I have only realised the true value of the trade system.

Last weekend, I made my first trade with a user who lives locally, and scored myself two new games, one of which I'd been eyeing-off for a long time. It also allowed me to trade away two games I really didn't like.

It feels so much better to have someone actually use the games than have them sitting idle on the shelf.

And best of all, it cost me nothing.

Get those unwanted games in your collection as "For Trade". I'm hooked and on the hunt! Thanks BGG.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know exactly how you feel. I went through exactly the same thing in February. I've since picked up at least 12 games in trades, getting rid of a bunch of stuff I didn't want.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Tuttle
United States
Logan
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
anomander64 wrote:
I just had to say that after hanging around BGG for several years, I have only realised the true value of the trade system.

Last weekend, I made my first trade with a user who lives locally, and scored myself two new games, one of which I'd been eyeing-off for a long time. It also allowed me to trade away two games I really didn't like.

It feels so much better to have someone actually use the games than have them sitting idle on the shelf.

And best of all, it cost me nothing.

Get those unwanted games in your collection as "For Trade". I'm hooked and on the hunt! Thanks BGG.

Welcome to the club, the next step is to jump in a math trade, I think I've seen an Aussie MT or 2 run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Somerton
Australia
North Ryde - Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Duplicitous!
badge
I don't play to win - I play for enjoyment and social interaction.
mbmbmbmbmb
tuttleboy wrote:
Welcome to the club, the next step is to jump in a math trade, I think I've seen an Aussie MT or 2 run.

Thanks. I have looked at Maths Trades a few times. Will definitely follow-up that option. Cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.