Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Per Dagbjer
Sweden
malmo
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If I have 3 units in port said and reinforcment card that doubles as move, can I place them there and move all of them before overstack takes place?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristian Thy
Denmark
Taastrup
flag msg tools
Together, we are the United Nations
badge
Gunulfr ok Øgotr ok Aslakr ok Rolfr resþu sten þænsi æftir Ful, felaga sin, ær warþ ... døþr, þa kunungar barþusk.
mb
snapphanen wrote:
If I have 3 units in port said and reinforcment card that doubles as move, can I place them there and move all of them before overstack takes place?

I would say yes. 7.532 states you must place the reinforcements in Port Said, and 8.2 states that you have until end of movement to remedy the overstack.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Volpe
United States
Evanston
Illinois
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok, here is the answer from the designer, Michael Rinella, in a post on ConSimWorld.

Q: can't you use the ops portion first to clear the space and then place the reinforcements, thus not losing any?

A: No. See rule 8.2. Stacking rules are strict. If you have a stacking issue in the spaces where you place reinforcements, move the units.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Rinella
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
That's the correct answer.

Michael Rinella
Designer, Shifting Sands
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.